Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before it's dictated by any outcomes, who is your favorite player on this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celek, graham, and Jenkins.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

agreed on blount. i thought he would be a disaster signing. he won't be around next year, but he's earned his status as a fan favorite.

Comment

Jernigan and Bradham are thug ass players and I love it, must be terrifying for opposing RBs. Those 2 and Cox might be my top 3 with Chris Long getting an honorable mention for being an unreal good dude.

Torrey Smith is def at the bottom of my list.
        Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Also, might be kind of a hot take here, but I don't really get the hype around Jenkins. He's somewhat outspoken and a solid player, but I don't think the team lives and dies by this guy like people make it out to be.
          Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

On the defensive side of the ball I like Jenkins, but on offense I gotta go with Kelce, he just gets it done week in and week out!

Comment

Torry Smith

Comment

Tough question - I will vote Long

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                More than any other Eagles team I've followed, it's actually a pretty difficult choice.

I'm going with Jenkins.
                .....not taking ANYTHING away from all the others.....but this guy came in here and could have coasted but instead he put his heart & $$$ out there where he meant it...not just rhetoric.

That tweet he put out there apologizing for the missed sack fumble recovery was stand up , never mind the other things he has stood for.

I only wish we get him for one more year......true character guy.

But this was a tough question.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Wentz, Jenkins, Long

Sorry, you’re getting 3!

Comment

I've been a fan of his since he came into the league. I was considering him, too. You also get to see "Long Cox" when they're lined up properly.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ooookaaay.....sounds like you should share with DQ

I've been a fan of his since he came into the league. I was considering him, too. You also get to see "Long Cox" when they're lined up properly.
                      ....I understand he also likes to line up and see Long Cox ( nothing wrong with that )

Being in St Louis you had a better opportunity to watch his career....hope he sticks around for one more.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Torry Smith
                        goterps
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

More than any other Eagles team I've followed, it's actually a pretty difficult choice.

I'm going with Jenkins.
                          This is too tough.

I'll go with current favorite former player - Doug Pederson
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                          X