Johnson’s turnover just then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson’s turnover just then

Might be worse than Reddick’s versus tha Lakers.

Holy crap that was bad.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

This team is fun to watch/cheer for, but they are gonna end up having another top 10 pick...hopefully 2 of them if the Lakers land @ #6 or above.

I’m beginning to lose faith in Brown. He does some really stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      This team is fun to watch/cheer for, but they are gonna end up having another top 10 pick...hopefully 2 of them if the Lakers land @ #6 or above.

I’m beginning to lose faith in Brown. He does some really stupid things.
      I think that is a massive overreaction. They will end up in the playoffs. These are just growing pains.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        I think that is a massive overreaction. They will end up in the playoffs. These are just growing pains.
        I just don’t see it. They barely win (some) games even when they are at full strength. Embiid plays what, 3 out of every 5 games? JJ and Cov are very inconsistent and the whole team cannot take care of the ball.

If they get into the playoffs, it’ll be by the skin of their teeth.

Comment

They’re still a work in progress, obviously

The biggest question is whether Colangelo can obtain the remaining pieces.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            The biggest question is whether Colangelo can obtain the remaining pieces.
            He’s already locked up Embiid and Covington. The only one you need to lock up is Simmons...maybe Dario?

btw, Embiid sitting tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X