What makes us different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes us different?

The cowboys go 8-8 every year, but are in constant contention year in year out. Yea they always find a way to lose, but still. Where as we will have good years but we aren't always a factor the last week of the regular season. It's great to watch their fans get their hopes up only to be let down, but don't our eagles do the same thing to us? Since the Superbowl loss to New England what have our eagles done for us! the pressure need's to be on them also. Being better than the cowboys is not the superbowl! Just venting guys! go Eagles!

SUSP.

Comment

What? No. This post was brilliant. We have been lacking this sort of brilliant insight on the bored ever since Buddy's Balls and Cactus Jim left.

Welcome blk5g, post early and often.

Comment

Hi PSU

Originally posted by blk5g View Post
        The cowboys go 8-8 every year, but are in constant contention year in year out. Yea they always find a way to lose, but still. Where as we will have good years but we aren't always a factor the last week of the regular season. It's great to watch their fans get their hopes up only to be let down, but don't our eagles do the same thing to us? Since the Superbowl loss to New England what have our eagles done for us! the pressure need's to be on them also. Being better than the cowboys is not the superbowl! Just venting guys! go Eagles!
        Or is this thedallasschokingcowgals?
        Last edited by Riccardo; 10-29-2014, 10:40 AM.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

smell my balls
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Let's whack this cocksucker an' be done wit it.
            He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, the guy was an interior decorator

Comment

We differ when it comes to your mom. You care about her whereabouts, I just care about wearing her out.

Welcome, post often!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Slagnuts View Post
                Let's whack this cocksucker an' be done wit it.
                I post a serious question and not one actual response? I'm just trying to get a real conversation going.
                Last edited by blk5g; 10-29-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Of course not. And stop trying. No one cares.

Comment

Your first post is you bitching and whining. Why the fuck would anybody post a serious response to you coming here to cry in your soup.

Grow a pair, we already have Anthony, we don't need you.

Comment

How bout them cowboys/giants?
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

These asshats are a bunch of dickbags.

Originally posted by blk5g View Post
                        I post a serious question and not one actual response? I'm just trying to get a real conversation going.
                        You just be true to yourself. Keep giving us your opinion about the status of the birds, and who knows...maybe next year we will open the books and make you a "friend of ours". I cant wait for more threads started by you.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

OP - get some thick skin...Post some good comments for a while and stay away from starting new threads until then.

And - if you have one, please post a YouTube vid of you rapping...They love that kind of stuff here...

Comment

Working...
                          X