Looks like PSU was right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like PSU was right

The Giants won it all. Guess he'll be back to gloat soon.

SUSP
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

IE should look into...

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      SUSP
      A shortcut or macro that we could use for SUSP or NHOH. Like "Ctrl Alt F4" or something would automatically make the post.
      DB

Comment

Too bad the problems weren't widely known when your mother drank with you in the womb.

Comment

Congrats Jdouche, you have done what no other person has ever done on this board besides any wangnut. You have gone to a tailgayte, done the pepper ceremony tried to bond with the regulars and have become an even bigger douchebag the you were before. For the love of god SUSP!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

It is remarkable.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              Congrats Jdouche, you have done what no other person has ever done on this board besides any wangnut. You have gone to a tailgayte, done the pepper ceremony tried to bond with the regulars and have become an even bigger douchebag the you were before. For the love of god SUSP!
              My memory is fuzzy but didn't that happen with Cosmo too? Soul Patrol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                My memory is fuzzy but didn't that happen with Cosmo too? Soul Patrol!
                Hahaha - I fogot about that guy. Wasn't he the one that brought the penis shaped beer cans to the gayte??? And then, he was later outed for creating multiple handles to stalk his own threads?
                Last edited by muggz; 10-30-2014, 03:08 PM.
                The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Working...
                X