Great time on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great time on Sunday

Wonderful Gayte on Sunday. It was great to meet Slizz and his wonderful lady, S-Birder and Son, Triple Dip, Dolomite, TJL, Montana, Zubaz, Trogs and his wife again. It was my wife's first game and she loved it. Great seats and atmosphere. She wants to go to a game in Philly next, so I have to make that happen.

-Learned the new beer trends from S-Birder Jr

-Everytime Montana spoke, it was like hearing wisdom from Yoda

-Slizz is fucking tall

-Had my first Tuaca shot

-Saw Shoulder Pad Sean. Not impressed, dude is fucking lame.

-Zubaz is a stone cold pimp. All the ladies gravitate to this guy.

I'll have to post some pics soon.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

It was great meeting you & glad the wife liked it - but the result was poor!
    95 degrees there was very different. Great seeing all the Igglephans! In Phoenix!
    The Cowboys losing last night was great. At least we don't have to continue to hear how the Cowboys are the greatest.

Comment

But did you do the pepper ?

nm
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

It was indeed an honor meeting you (and the missus) in person. Looking forward to some home gayte action with all.

(Sean is an embarrassment.)

Comment

The pepper was brought up, but it was decided that dropping one on the well-manicured lawn wasn't sufficient. It needs to be a home gayte, with all the pissy. Goodness that is the WF lot.

Comment

I had a great time. I LOVED the %0 IRISH shirt and story. It was almost as good as hearing how Triple dip got a beat down by some 60 year old Cardinals fan. I can't believe an old man chased him out of stadium. AZ probably has a stand your ground law to prevent beat downs like that. Otherwise there would be packs of old men wandering around beating up on San Diegans.

I got home late last night just in time to see the Cowboys lose to FU***** Colt McCoy LMAO. Seeing the Cowboys lose took the sting out of the Arizona loss a little but dam they should have won. That Cardinal team is nothing to fear the Eagles are the better team. Their OL is trash. Clean up the turnovers and the big plays and they win by double digits. I need to go back and watch it again but without the big plays the Cardinals really didn't move the ball well.

Keys
            1: Protect the football you can't win turning over the football over 2 or 3 times a game.
            2: If they're going to score make them use the entire field. They can't be giving up 75 - 80 yard scoring plays. Giving up two in one game is a killer.
            3: Score in the Red Zone if Chip has a flaw this is it. IMO his Red Zone play calling leaves a lot to be desired.
            4: Take the Fing fade out of the play book. Foles doesn't seem to be able to drop it in. Zero points for catching the ball out of bounds and that seems to be where Nick Throws that ball most of the time.

I hope we do another road gate next year.

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              The pepper was brought up, but it was decided that dropping one on the well-manicured lawn wasn't sufficient. It needs to be a home gayte, with all the pissy. Goodness that is the WF lot.
              It will build character
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Great times indeed, if anyone has pics shoot them my way.

Comment

I think you have me mixed up with someone else! Nobody put a beatdown on me or any other San Diegans(unless it was TJ). TJ is the man by the way. And the Tuaca goes down smoooooth

Comment

Great to meet ya, man.

I posted this in the other thread about the game, but how about that fucking asshole sitting a few rows back that kept cheering and smack talking when McCoy would get tackled after gaining 7 yards on a first down? I really hate Cardinals fans. Probably my least favorite fan base in football.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Like Birder said no pepper

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                      nm

It wouldn't have counted without fecal and piss drops on it. But I would have ate it and puked like a little ulcer having bitch that I am haha!
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah it was TJ

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                        I think you have me mixed up with someone else! Nobody put a beatdown on me or any other San Diegans(unless it was TJ). TJ is the man by the way. And the Tuaca goes down smoooooth

I didn't get the whole story, he was pretty upset about what happened. Did you and the fam take off immediately after the game?

Comment

It was awesome to meet you guys.

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          Great to meet ya, man.

I posted this in the other thread about the game, but how about that fucking asshole sitting a few rows back that kept cheering and smack talking when McCoy would get tackled after gaining 7 yards on a first down? I really hate Cardinals fans. Probably my least favorite fan base in football.

My boy was checking out your youtube channel early Monday morning. That guy was an asshat behind our group. Also the fucking douchebag two seats in front of me who kept standing up even during the timeouts almost caught an elbow to the his ear. I don't know if you saw me go up to him, but I told him to keep his ass in his seat if it wasn't a key third down play.

Comment

I forgot to mention the reactions of that shirt.

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                            I had a great time. I LOVED the %0 IRISH shirt and story.

The 100% Irish Guy with full accent wanted to fight me because of that shirt. He was fucking pissed. But he didn't want to catch an asswhippin from me. He calmed down after the story, and we took a pic together.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              I didn't get the whole story, he was pretty upset about what happened. Did you and the fam take off immediately after the game?
                              Bwah, not a beat down just an elbow!

It was a great time. Zubaz really is legendary, and everyone there were great people. Slizz, Susq, Dolo, 3I, Montana, Triple, Troggs and all your family members, thanks a lot for having me. You guys all surpassed your reputations. I know what you guys mean now when you say you've never lost a gayte.

And slizz, that fox shirt is very jinxy.
                              It IS About Me Asshole
                              -----------------------
                              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Working...
                              X