Speaking of being touched upon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of being touched upon

I know there are some sex offenders among the board. Who is stepping up and coming clean. If you moved to my neighborhood you would have to knock on my door, anyhow. At least on the board you can hide behind your handle.

Someone nut up, come clean. Be a man and admit it.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

hahahaha
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Simple law of averages says it's gotta be true.

Comment

I'm not asking for the specific story, I just want to know who has been flagged and registered.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
          I'm not asking for the specific story, I just want to know who has been flagged and registered.
          It's commendable work you're doing. We need to know who these people are.

Comment

And here I thought this was thread about

I know there are some sex offenders among the board. Who is stepping up and coming clean. If you moved to my neighborhood you would have to knock on my door, anyhow. At least on the board you can hide behind your handle.

Someone nut up, come clean. Be a man and admit it.
            ..how the NFL is becoming more like touch football.

Disappointing
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

There's bigger problems out there than the officiating of the NFL.

I'm sad to report that some of these problems involve our bretheren.

Comment

Does Billy Cosby post here?

http://gawker.com/actress-details-ye...ion-1651808626

Comment

WCMB was already exposed, but he's a former member. I'd put money on Mississippi fan or Iowa fan...anyone from those obscure states.

Comment

what about Eagle Road? Has anyone check on this guy? Is he still alive?

Comment

There needs to be no judging in this thread.

what about Eagle Road? Has anyone check on this guy? Is he still alive?
                      This a thread that represents "sanctuary" for those who like to prey. And im talking about the resident transgender member from Sarasota.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If snakebitten isnt, he should be for what he did to jsuckercock.

Comment

My guess would be Brandonn. Seems within his moral boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                            My guess would be Brandonn. Seems within his moral boundaries.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He could've chose anywhere

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
                              He didn't choose the temple.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X