Speaking of being touched upon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty as charge

... I've punched 3I's mom in the taint a few times for short nickel stacks.

Comment

Look for the red pins on Google.maps.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        I know there are some sex offenders among the board. Who is stepping up and coming clean. If you moved to my neighborhood you would have to knock on my door, anyhow. At least on the board you can hide behind your handle.

Someone nut up, come clean. Be a man and admit it.
        Well there's this guy, THEFUCKINGDALLAS etc etc.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ml?cps=gravity
        DB

Comment

Ok here is my story:

Back in 1991 when I was a junior in college I met this girl at a party. She was apparently 17 and next thing I know.....
          JERRUH
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-29-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Ever look around work and ask the same question? Chances are there is a diddler among your peers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOT9wq8w4w0

Comment

There's probably an offender that's participated in this thread
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You sound like you have something you wanna get off your chest.

We are all ears.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-29-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

He's been busy carving pumpkins

Comment

Pack west I would make fun of you but other board members told me I'm not allowed to. So enjoy your free pass on an Eagles message board.

Ells- that's hilarious though. I got locked up coming off the zubus. Apparently no really does mean no

Comment

91 - who cares what the other board guys say ? Nut up and quit playing it down the middle tough guy

You wanna take shots, knock yerself out, but you gotta get better material: this is the definitive Eagles message board after all

Comment

You just KNOW Phoward would be knocking on your door
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                          91 - who cares what the other board guys say ? Nut up and quit playing it down the middle tough guy

You wanna take shots, knock yerself out, but you gotta get better material: this is the definitive Eagles message board after all
                          I'm just trying to think of how many awful turns my life would have to take for me to frequent an Eagles message board as a packers fan

How is starting a thread about sex offenders down the middle? You're literally just copying what I say and then telling me to get original? Might work in mid west fella. Maybe you're the offender??

Comment

In packwest's defense, he's not jduggy. Imagine trying so hard to be accepted on your own teams bored and getting shit on every single time you post

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                              Pack west I would make fun of you but other board members told me I'm not allowed to.
                              This is the part I was referring to. You are altering your posting style as an accommodation to the folks who inhabit this board.
                              Ironically, the very behavior you ripped me for.
                              I'm a tolerated guest and act accordingly - and apparently that concept isn't foreign to even a small-brain like yourself.
                              You probably prefer Saxon79 or PSU or Assfucking Cowboys because they are 1-dimensional idiots that you are well-equipped to deal with

Participating here is like having a wolf for a pet, you know at some point the wild animal is likely to turn on you - its their nature.

BTW - the real reason I am here is as part of a 20 year longitudinal study on whether or not Eagles fans hate Santa Claus.
                              Should I put you down for a YES or NO on that one ?

Comment

Im not really sure the point in going back and forth with a person that's a packers fan that spends countless hours on an Eagles message board.

I was told to leave you alone because you can't defend yourself which you continue to prove with your plain white bread jabs

Comment

Working...
                                X