No announcement yet.

Eagles -6 1/2 v Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you're better off just straight betting the eagles. teasers give you kind of bad odds.

i hate to go all mikey miss but this is a huge eagles line. bettors are aware of our ridiculous losses to AZ not only in 02 and 08, but 11 and 14. 2012 and 2015 losses weren't ridiculous, just a complete shellackings. to me this looks like they're begging you to take a weak AZ team.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      i think you're better off just straight betting the eagles. teasers give you kind of bad odds.

i hate to go all mikey miss but this is a huge eagles line. bettors are aware of our ridiculous losses to AZ not only in 02 and 08, but 11 and 14. 2012 and 2015 losses weren't ridiculous, just a complete shellackings. to me this looks like they're begging you to take a weak AZ team.
      Eagles money line is -280. Not worth a bet for me.

I like teasers that move games to win/loss propositions even if im giving up a little extra vig.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

ah. meant straight bet as in giving the points, not taking the ML. that would not be worth it. as far as teasers in general go, i've typically been better off just straight betting individually, maybe even parlaying.

second part of my post wasn't directed towards you, but i do love the eagles in this game.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 10-03-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Me too. Did that almost exclusively last year and did really well. Had Atlanta down to -1 on Sunday and that killed me.

Cards always play us tough/beat us. I'm not sure I'd even tease it down. I feel like this team is way overdue for a letdown.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Is Fitz playing?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Me too. Did that almost exclusively last year and did really well. Had Atlanta down to -1 on Sunday and that killed me.

Cards always play us tough/beat us. I'm not sure I'd even tease it down. I feel like this team is way overdue for a letdown.
              You are underestimating how over the hill Palmer is at this point. He sucks and so do the Cards. It took a miracle for them to beat the fucking NINERS AT HOME! Don't worry, Dougie and Wentz already have this well in hand. It's going to be blowout city.

Comment

Working...
              X