No announcement yet.

Good win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What game did you watch? They didn't nearly lose. They had a 9 point lead for most of the game and the defense kept letting the Chargers back in. The offense was fine.

Comment

Very good win.

Three and one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        He nearly lost the fucking game with running Blount over and over after that "hold mah dick" badass long run.

Other than that, I don't have many complaints ... but that kind of shit loses close games.
        Maybe but getting cute is how Pete Carroll lost a Super Bowl. It was a players coach call. I didnt have a problem with it although I probably would have given Blunt a breather after the long run.

And playing for that FG paid off too.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

42 rushing att

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          He protected Wentz by running. I liked it
          are you Dazzled? cause I am
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I think hammering Blount repeatedly was required. Both for this game and for tape review by opponents moving forward. He’s clearly still a weapon.

This usage of Blount was beyond needed. He was a big part of the W today. That run late was beast mode esque
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-01-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Will be interesting to see what Pederson is criticized for this week.
              They gotta do a better job finishing drives. But honestly, can't complain much about Dougie today.

The defense was painful to watch, but some of that will be improved once Darby returns.

Comment

They were up two and nearly had to kick a fucking FG because of his nitwittery about being a "players coach" instead of a team coach ... and the refs bailed him the fuck out ... that's how.
                Last edited by slag; 10-01-2017, 07:57 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What does that have to do with running him over and over after that run?

Everyone watching knew what that nitwit was doing and Blount didn't have any gas left to make something out of nothing.

Comment

They were up two and nearly had to kick a fucking FG because of his nitwittery about being a "players coach" instead of a team coach ... and the refs bailed him the fuck out ... that's how.
                    The Gomer Hate is strong in this one.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Not really ... I did like that fake to Smallwood up the middle ... followed by a fake to Agholor on the end around ... and then a screen to Smallwood.

Comment

I liked it too.

Comment

Not really ... I did like that fake to Smallwood up the middle ... followed by a fake to Agholor on the end around ... and then a screen to Smallwood.
                          Slag, these boys crazy. Pedey BLOWS. WE are winning DESPITE him...

Comment

i think blount was gassed after that long run, and not the right guy for a pitch play. but if blount had been on the sidelines for first and goal from inside the 5, everyone would have been crying for our short yardage back to be in in that situation. we ended up scoring when he called the right play with the right RB, but i prefer trying too hard with blount to getting cute.

all in all i think he used the RBs well. a few really good third down conversions on the ground, along with smallwood's TD.

Comment

D was gassed too. More often than not those long runs are punctuated by a short TD plunge immediately afterwards. I’d have given Blount the rock til he lost yards.

Every physical run takes a little starch out of the D’s shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                                Slag, these boys crazy. Pedey BLOWS. WE are winning DESPITE him...
                                Is this your schtick? Seems like an odd game to stick to your coach bashing routine.

Comment

Working...
                                X