• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Igglephans Scoring

Comment

Not a member of the Sam's Club

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      My membership to Sam's Club is still pending and someone probably mentioned something along these lines already, but...

- first game action in a year.
      - coming off 2 bad injuries
      - a new offense
      - a SINGLE SERIES, which they still did score a td on.

I see what you did here though, and it's pretty good.

But I'm a platinum member of the Charles Kelly Club. Sam has that bad body language that makes him always look timid and afraid. I use to talk shit to Sooners fans about this. But if Charles is good with it, I'll learn to like it.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

this

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        I hear you but I'm sure I speak for all with high hopes that we have emotional capital invested in plenty of places besides birds.

Nothing wrong with going all in. Doesn't work out you scrape yourself off and re-up the season tickets for another year.

Other than the fact that I don't have season tickets, I 100% agree with this the premise of this post.

Comment

Not really

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I'm just saying don't get your hopes up too high.

Put your emotional capital into other things than Philadelphia Eagles football.

I'm ok with the roster cleansing Kelly did diuring the offseason but I have yet to see any definitive evidence it will result in a playoff win. I need to see a playoff win.

Everybody who bought in last year got disappointed.
          I was disappointed they flamed out! But not in the direction of the squad.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Bradford is a backup QB, and won't even last the entire season.

Comment

#6-10
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X