No announcement yet.

Honestly, I didn't think Bradford looked that great on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love him but he does have barbie doll legs.

Comment

not sure how you are supposed to look great ...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Just didn't seem super sharp to me. Overthrown balls. Got a lot of help with penalties on that drive.

I also didn't like the look on his face after the hit he took.

I guess he's still rusty. Hasn't had much game like action over the last year and a half.

Another concern is that if Kelly is going to run the read option (and I am pretty sure he is going to) you know other teams are going to try and do what Suggs did. On a lot of those plays like the one when Suggs hit Bradford low the Eagles leave a DE unblocked.
      ... in ONE series in the preseason. I suppose if he had marched them down the field more crisply, but hey. It was one series.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I sold my emotional sports stock in 2011. I just want them to be fun to watch and ha e a chance.

If you're expecting Bradford coming off 2 ACLs to be Manning, you'll be starting threads like this all year. He's going to be a much more decisive and accurate Foles, and that's going to be plenty.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I sold my emotional sports stock in 2011. I just want them to be fun to watch and ha e a chance.

If you're expecting Bradford coming off 2 ACLs to be Manning, you'll be starting threads like this all year. He's going to be a much more decisive and accurate Foles, and that's going to be plenty.
          Why do you have a guy in a Rams uniform as your avatar?
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Because as of last week,there weren't too many good options in his current one.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Because as of last week,there weren't too many good options in his current one.
              There are now. That's my point!
              --------

Comment

Yeah, hopefully we get a better look this week against a pretty good defense. Two out of Three good series would help ease a lot of minds.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Sure gonna be fun to see all these doubters eat crow.

Unless they're too proud that is.

Fascinating to see all the hate from alleged Igllephans.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    Unless they're too proud that is.

Fascinating to see all the hate from alleged Igllephans.
                    I'd rather eat crow than eat shit like the Eagles have fed me my entire life. How many playoff games has Chip Kelly won?

I'll even wash down any crow with Kool Aid.
                    --------

Comment

My membership to Sam's Club is still pending and someone probably mentioned something along these lines already, but...

- first game action in a year.
                      - coming off 2 bad injuries
                      - a new offense
                      - a SINGLE SERIES, which they still did score a td on.

I see what you did here though, and it's pretty good.

Comment

So being crabby about the team makes you feel better? The "this is going to suck" approach did nothing for me. I'd much rather just believe, and if it doesn't work out, I'll believe next year.

And I'll get that new avatar when I get to a computer.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm just holding judgment because I honestly don't know about the o-line. Bradford has talent...but the St. Louis oline was trash and it got him destroy.

As of right now, I know about Johnson, Kelce and Peters.

Right guard and left guard to me are questions to me and if they improve or are actually good...i'll feel better about bradford's chances of being successful.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

So being crabby about the team makes you feel better? The "this is going to suck" approach did nothing for me. I'd much rather just believe, and if it doesn't work out, I'll believe next year.

And I'll get that new avatar when I get to a computer.
                            I'm not saying the Eagles are going to suck. I am saying that they are not a lock to win a playoff game or even the division.

I look at it this way. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

Every time in my life when I have seriously gotten my hopes up about the Eagles I have ended up disappointed. No Kool Aid for me until I see results.
                            --------

Comment

You can't always get want you want, but if you try sometimes...

Comment

IGitis

IGitis

Comment

Working...
                                X