No announcement yet.

Eagles season predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's only one ITSY here, and that's Inkdrop. Even the most optimistic among us never saw this coming.

Just enjoy it. These seasons don't come around our parts very often.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      There's only one ITSY here, and that's Inkdrop. Even the most optimistic among us never saw this coming.

Just enjoy it. These seasons don't come around our parts very often.
      I couldn’t agree more.

Comment

17-2

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        I couldn’t agree more.
        Yeah Ok,, I love it,,same for Zubbs,,its positive energy.

,how about maybe 4-5 guys picking a winning season?
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

i thought 9-7, borderline playoffs.

it's fine to be doom and gloom. the posts worth quoting are the ones from trolls whose solution to everything is tanking, and take pride in coming here to be right about the eagles sucking.

Comment

agreed

I saw something at the open practice and the preseason games that told me this team was going to take a step this year..I would have never though we start 9-1.., but I expected us to win the Div
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I don't mind being wrong about predicting a season. It happens. As long as it's my opinion, that's all that matters. Now that being said, let's not confuse a homer (not you) for someone who thinks he's an expert in football. These same dopes who bump these threads are the same ones who say these 'idiots' will be posting once they lose a game. I can bump plenty of threads, too.

Comment

i'm not really sure what your point is. the homers that you're talking about all underestimated what the eagles would do this season.

judging from your contrarian posts i'd say you take more pride in being a football expert than anyone on this bored.

Comment

I don't post to get a rise out of people. I post my opinion. If it's contrarian, so be it. I figured most people thought for themselves....maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    I THINK IGGS WILL WIN SOME HOME GAMES AND LOSE SOME HOME GAMES, AND VICE VERSA FOR AWAY GAMES.
                    Well, you're half right so far.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      but seriously folks could you be more down on this team???
                      See, e.g., Rich Kotite and Ray Rhodes et seq.
                      DB

Comment

I historically don't offer predictions. But I will share that now that the Eagles have surpassed the Vegas line of 8 wins for the season, I am due for some money. Not a lot, but it's a start of possibly more to come.
                        Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 11-20-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          I historically don't offer predictions. But I will share that now that the Eagles have surpassed the Vegas line of 8 wins for the season, I am due for some money. Not a lot, but it's a start of possibly more to come.
                          i got 75:1

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                              Well, you're half right so far.
                              HA. THAT WAS ME BEING A DOUCHE, HEY HALF RIGHT. WOOOOO. GAYTE GUYS KNOW I WAS GOING 10, MAYBE 11. BUT HOLY CRAP NO ONE REALLY THOUGHT THIS. THIS IS EXTRAORDINARY, I'VE BEEN WATCHING FOOTBALL FOR 50 YEARS ALL LEVELS, NOW 60 Y.O., I CAN'T REMEMBER A MORE DOMINATING PERFORMANCE, EXCEPT FRANKFORD H.S. BACK IN THE DAY.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Who would have Thunk it?
                                It's great so far. So about a visit to the SB.
                                It is always tough. But will be a great ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X