Fuck this prevent defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this prevent defense

The secondary doesn’t tackle good enough to play it.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

WTF is his fucking problem?

It's beyond moronic ... just give the receiver 15 yards to run free?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hate it

Almost as much as the WR screen that never works

Comment

And build up a head of steam
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ahhhhh.. He has been been running it all season.

Originally posted by slag View Post
          WTF is his fucking problem?

It's beyond moronic ... just give the receiver 15 yards to run free?
          .....go back and check out film, and 3rd and loonnnnggg they put in 6 DBs and set them on the 1st down marker.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Schwantz is playing not to lose instead of playing to win. Looks like his head coach days in Detroit
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I don't remember this shit until recently.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It was like week 3-4

Originally posted by slag View Post
                I don't remember this shit until recently.
                I noticed it and I recall the commentator picking out the unusual package of 6 DBs......its been there.

Maybe circumstances have made it more apparent lately with the spotlight on the defense.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                X