• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly is not a pussyfooter.

nor a fan of jinglefooters.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    If what Chip has done in the off season works and they make the playoffs and win the division every free agent is going to want to play here. If it fails and they fail this could be blown up and nobody will want to play for the guy. I feel this is either 1 or the other no in between.

Comment

You're working yourself up with this boom or bust mentality and maybe its a carry over from 2012.

The 2012 dream team was about a final push with an aging core of players. Banner mentioned making a tactical move like many years ago in the early 2000's. The 2015 overhaul is year one for a coach with full personnel control.

Comment

You're working yourself up with this boom or bust mentality and maybe its a carry over from 2012.

The 2012 dream team was about a final push with an aging core of players. Banner mentioned making a tactical move like many years ago in the early 2000's. The 2015 overhaul is year one for a coach with full personnel control.
        Sure but if this team fails and say goes 6-10 do you think Chip will be back ? the backlash would be so bad and nobody would buy into his system anymore, not just fans, but players and executives as well.

Comment

thecockfather
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Get a dog if you are scared...

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            Sure but if this team fails and say goes 6-10 do you think Chip will be back ? the backlash would be so bad and nobody would buy into his system anymore, not just fans, but players and executives as well.
            But it won't help, as DQ said, this is Chip's real first year. From what I have seen from Chip is that he is on a mission, and so far he has climbed the ladder being successful at every level along the way. In his profession the truly driven want the holy grail, the Lombardi, and I think he would see a return to college coaching, regardless of the $$, as a failure. Si I doubt he quits after a bad season and I doubt Lurie would can him a year after making him GM.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              , and so far he has climbed the ladder being successful at every level along the way. In his profession the truly driven want the holy grail, the Lombardi, and I think he would see a return to college coaching, regardless of the $$, as a failure. Si I doubt he quits after a bad season and I doubt Lurie would can him a year after making him GM.
              That's a low bar for success. Harry has never won anything at any level. His teams get exposed by superior talent in the biggest games.

Comment

So he got his team to the biggest games when they were less talented than those he was competing against? Getting more from less is the definition of a good coach.

You're so clueless you just called Chip a good coach while trying to talk down on him.

Now, fuck off and stop posting.

PS: Remember that time you said Chip was putting players' lives at risk by using a RC car in practice? Never gets old.

Comment

Yeah and didn't they lose one championship game by a last minute FG?

That team was really dominated by the competition alright. La La's first post in over a month and the same old ignorant nonsense
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I feel sorry for you people.

I read an article (link below) that Rancho Santa Fe is snubbing their noses at the restrictions.
                    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...8c6_story.html

Comment

What you people just don't get

Is that this year is gonna certainly start out slow and this team will take a while to gel, maybe into next year. New QB coming off injury, new RBs, new secondary, fairly new OL. LOoking at it rationally it will take some time. 8-8 would not be a failure as long as there are some late win streaks.
                      DB

Comment

Exactly.

... and thanks for including me in with the other people!

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          So he got his team to the biggest games when they were less talented than those he was competing against? .
                          What? hahahahahahaaa

Doesn't surprise me you have no ability to comprehend simple concepts. In college ball, you get to the big game by beating patsies, not superior talent. When facing actual talent, Kelly's 'culture' struggles.

Comment

Why don't you just go steal some water?

brain dead putz.
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The year Chip's Ducks went to the National Title, they beat teams that were ranked 9, 21 and 24 at the time of the game. Patsy schedule.

Everything you post is just flat out wrong at all times. It's sad how bad you are at this.

Comment

Working...
                              X