How many of you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you guys

are going to be picking up a pair of Big Baller Brand kicks for the bargain price of $495?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Hell yeah!!! Those things are sweeeet...

.....best thing since Smegma joined the board and Zeke Elliot's half shirt.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Starburys
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I actually have a pair of those. Lovely green. Paid something like $5 for them on a discount rack in SoCal a few years back. Reserved for special tailgayte moments.

(Not my photo - just the result of a quick search.)

Comment

Already ordered the $1200 pair!! Holler

https://bigballerbrand.com/collections/video

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            are going to be picking up a pair of Big Baller Brand kicks for the bargain price of $495?
            What's crazy is that some are calling him a genius. The world isn't getting any smarter...

Comment

That is too hip, even for me
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

HELL YEA. A PAIR FOR EVERYONE WHO COMES TO THE BIG GAYTE. SEND THE BILL TO JEFFY.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Ha, I have the exact same pair. Got them at a Goodwill in 09. Made them my work shoes though, eventually had to throw them out

Comment

Those things better be able to drive since it's far more than my monthly car payment

Comment

I did a quick google look at this and did not get the answer to my first question ... are they just stupidly expensive basketball shoes or are they made by some special sneaker designer who hand-paints on them or some bullshit like that?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Is that pic from your bachelor party?

Comment

I think they're ugly.

Comment

you mean

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            I did a quick google look at this and did not get the answer to my first question ... are they just stupidly expensive basketball shoes or are they made by some special sneaker designer who hand-paints on them or some bullshit like that?
                            is there some craftsmanship or something? I gather the materials aren't cheap, but the answer appears to be no.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              http://www.nicekicks.com/facts-many-...actually-sell/

Haaaa!

Comment

Working...
                              X