The Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U can give it the right Term there counselor

Found innocent by a jury of his Peers..I guess.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Actually he was not found innocent either ... he was acquitted of a murder charge because a jury did not think that it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he murdered those people.

Then another jury found by a preponderance of the evidence that he caused their wrongful deaths.

And if Gil Garcetti had venued that case in Brentwood, where the shit happened, he'd be OJ the murder convict.

You can decide what the truth is.

EDITED TO ADD: FWIW, I had no problem with the acquittal ... the prosecution fucked that case up ... and people with money get away with murder sometimes ... but I do think he did it.
      Last edited by slag; 07-21-2017, 02:59 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ahhh... Ty Sir

so many diff avenues to reach the same result.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          100% correct. This is what happened.
          Carl E. Douglas described it best in the OJ docuseries - the 33 year sentence was "the 5th quarter".

Comment

I never really followed the trial that led to his conviction but if even most of what he said yesterday was true, it almost sounded like he was kind of set up. Or he at least didn't go there intending to use weapons to get his stuff back. What a crazy story.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You full of shit. Brandishing a gun and getting your own shit shouldn't give you 9 years in prison. Get the fuck out of here.
              Watch the ESPN special on the details...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Are you talking about OJ Made in America? You watched that and STILL think he should've gotten 33 years?

Comment

NHOH.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha!!

Fucking awesome.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                      Are you talking about OJ Made in America? You watched that and STILL think he should've gotten 33 years?
                      I never said 33 years.

Comment

You full of shit. Brandishing a gun and getting your own shit shouldn't give you 9 years in prison. Get the fuck out of here.
                        I'd love to hear your perspective if a family member was robbed at gun point / kidnapped. You'd be singing a different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                          Is there a more compelling person alive?
                          Glad he finally caught a break

Comment

If they were selling shit that belonged to somebody else

I'd love to hear your perspective if a family member was robbed at gun point / kidnapped. You'd be singing a different tune.
                            it's all in the game.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He was behind a lot of criminality not yet unearthed

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                              Is there a more compelling person alive?
                              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                                Carl E. Douglas described it best in the OJ docuseries - the 33 year sentence was "the 5th quarter".
                                I would characterize it as a "make up call".
                                --------
                                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                                X