Hey Craig !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Craig !

F it, I plan to go to the FAKE GAME game on Aug 24!

Just booked a hotey. Gonna have to schedule a makeup Spanish Class. Hope to see you there.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'm not liking the shirt the one guitarist is wearing. I think that is Jimmy McCulloch... he played lead guiitar with Paul McCartney and Wings. He had to be a teenager at the time of this video. I doubt he knew what he was doing. Sadly he died extremely young.
    --------

Comment

Hey IE

taking My niece "Miami fan" and her Gf,,,who's whole family are all Iggle phans,,been trying to Coax Zubbs out,,,Kathy and I will be there for sure; and considering when we have our 1st home game why Not!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        taking My niece "Miami fan" and her Gf,,,who's whole family are all Iggle phans,,been trying to Coax Zubbs out,,,Kathy and I will be there for sure; and considering when we have our 1st home game why Not!
        C has to be in game shape and that can only happen when nature/god allows that to be the case. I'm just trying to add some encouragement! (already teased him on FaceNutz)
        --------

Comment

he's doing really good,,,I got the tix for the kids

She's a nurse at NY Pres Host, grew up in southern Fla,,,so when I saw Fins playing up here; I decided to take her. So we will park in the Fargo lot.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

She's a nurse at NY Pres Host, grew up in southern Fla,,,so when I saw Fins playing up here; I decided to take her. So we will park in the Fargo lot.
            I'm thinking that even if Craig is not 100 percent, maybe the Eagles could accommodate him in special seating.

After all, it's FAKE GAMES (We came up with the phrase FAKE GAMES before Fake news was Fake news!)

Seriously I'll call them about this if I need to. And honestly the Eagles usually are pretty accommodating. I complain about them all the time but I have to give them credit for stuff like this situation.
            --------

Comment

And you know that it's right. If Zoobs (OB terminology) can't be there let's figure out how to hook up. We have got to get it together now.

Hey BirdBrawn... saw you were interested in attending. It should be easy to get tickets so let's go!
              --------

Comment

I see the DR in 2 weeks. I just want to see what he has to say. I mean he cleared me from restrictions, but I am still working on the balance, have the limp some, and the swelling. Which is norm with this. So I am continue my rehab, and hopefully I can suit up on 8/24 for a fake tailgayte. Will let you know in 2 weeks.

Comment

Most important is that you are healing ok.Do not risk that.

But if you are not 100 percent and want to go,... I'm willing to talk with the Eagles in order to find a way and / or seat to get you to the game.
                  --------

Comment

I THINK I WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE. DOIN A GAYTE USUAL SPOT?
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      I THINK I WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE. DOIN A GAYTE USUAL SPOT?
                      I plan on going to the game but the gameday depends on a few things... Don't know C can go or not.

If he is going, how much the Eagles can accommodate him? I will ask. I have an extra season ticket so perhaps they will be accommodating.

I think the walk from the normal spot to the stadium might be a little on the long side right at this moment. I think it would be better if he could park close to the stadium.

Perhaps we can meet him in a spot closer to the stadium.

If C can't make it I will meet you guys in the normal location.

I don't want to put this on C-- he's got to do what is medically necessary so if you guys go I will meet you in the normal location.

I think BB is interested in going as well. I have an extra ticket, but I think he wants to bring a friend.

Bottom Line. Let's see our 2017 Birds
                      --------

Comment

All, don't worry about me. I'm pretty sure I'm going. I see Dr next week as a follow up. Like I said I'm medically cleared to do things. I will use my tickets. I appreciate the consideration. I just can't walk as fast as I used to right now. Tge other day my co worker said oh yea I need to slow down who was walking with me Lol. Well be ok. I think we will have a very good turnout that day. Hopefully weather is nice. More details later, but zubaz will be activated for that game and getting some reps in.

Comment

No one will be in a rush Im sure

getting to the lot maybe but after that,,,who cares.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                            All, don't worry about me. I'm pretty sure I'm going. I see Dr next week as a follow up. Like I said I'm medically cleared to do things. I will use my tickets. I appreciate the consideration. I just can't walk as fast as I used to right now. Tge other day my co worker said oh yea I need to slow down who was walking with me Lol. Well be ok. I think we will have a very good turnout that day. Hopefully weather is nice. More details later, but zubaz will be activated for that game and getting some reps in.
                            I get it. The walk from the Zubus to the stadium will be a significant milestone!
                            --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I get it. The walk from the Zubus to the stadium will be a significant milestone!
                              NO NEED TO PARK WHERE WE ALWAYS DO. ANY REASON WHY WE CAN'T PARK CLOSER TO STADIUM?
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X