No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much, broseph. How are you feeling? Getting ready for the Archie Miller area! Caught a few of Bryant's games for Lakers in summer league. I hope he sticks. Plays with so much passion. Too bad Crean didn't get him more involved.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I didn't realize how bad Crean was

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Not much, broseph. How are you feeling? Getting ready for the Archie Miller area! Caught a few of Bryant's games for Lakers in summer league. I hope he sticks. Plays with so much passion. Too bad Crean didn't get him more involved.
      Let's see how Archie does. I had ankle surgery two weeks ago, bone graft, the whole nine yards. I don't recommend it to anyone. Crutches until late Rocktober. Oh well, lots of football to watch.
      DB

Comment

Problem with Crean, in retrospect, was that he just ran his system rather than trying to tailor his system to his best players. Same thing happened to Bryant that happened to Zoeller. Not enough touches because Crean's offense didn't run through them.

Glad you are on the mend!
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          this thread is where you find out who the real pieces of shit are. As if we didn't already know
          This ^

Comment

Yessir

There is no defending Agent Orange any longer. Even the folks in Texass are jumping off his "bandwagon"

Comment

So one group wants equality, one group wants superiority... but they're the same? Is that what you're saying?
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

AND THEM JAPANESE KIDS, MAN CAN THEY SWING A BAT. GOOD IN CONTROL SWINGS, AND PRETTY QUICK ON THE BASE PATHS TOO.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not all Repubs are Nazis, but all Nazis are Repubs. Not all Trumpers are Nazis, but all Nazis are Trumpers. Not all Christians are Nazis, but all Nazis are Christians. All cockroaches are Nazis. Where is that Venn diagram?

Comment

Magoo would have loved him
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      and will be until about Feb next year,,,go back and look at the Jobs being lost in the Beginning of the Obama Admin,,then look at the Number over the last 16 months,,,,you will see the trend

All this would be happening no matter who was in the WH...The market behind Tech and Pahrma pushing on the promise of the corporate tax cut and Deregulation,"dodd Frank",,thats the Bump,,,steady slow growth is what we need,,not balloons,,although if we go from 39.1 ctr to about 25, that would help us compete more globally...Feds income will take a big hit the 1st two years.

the only thing we see from this administration is more on the ground,,ICE ect, thats the impact so far...as for claiming responsibility for what's happening 6 months after U got in is just Delusional.
                      So its safe to say according to your theory on the economy that the current state of racism and social separation is also from the previous administration? Take credit for the good and take blame for the bad

Comment

My comment is Economic, not sociological.

although there has always been a divide in this country, we have a guy in office who is inciting this.... to say the jobs growth or unemployment rate is due to Trump is absurd, its all a process.

we had tons of domestic Violence when Obama was President. But to point to him and say this is on him is just a lame excuse,,how about blaming Hillary while your at it.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          although there has always been a divide in this country, we have a guy in office who is inciting this.... to say the jobs growth or unemployment rate is due to Trump is absurd, its all a process.

we had tons of domestic Violence when Obama was President. But to point to him and say this is on him is just a lame excuse,,how about blaming Hillary while your at it.
                          http://www.people-press.org/2014/06/...y/#interactive

Absurd? If you want to give credit and blame solely at the feet of the person in charge when an event occurred or even if you want to give some carry over blame/credit, the one denominator is that this timeline is during the majority of the Obama administration when the divide occurred. Now also of significance is the increase in use of social media through this time which is a contributing factor. If you don't think the racial divide and violence can be attributed to the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore as well as other places then you are picking and choosing what facts are applicable. Do you think we would be in this same predicament had the President announced to the world that Officer Wilson acted within his rights when he shot Michael Brown. Rural America saw the lack of support for law enforcement during the Obama administration and got so fed up they felt they needed to react and so they did by going for a polar opposite. This is a typical pendulum swing of society but whenever I think we are at the worst we seem to find a new low.

Before all the bashing starts, I voted for Obama first term as he seemed to be what the country needed during that time. Younger generation needed confidence we were going to come out of the financial crisis. I don't regret that vote as Mccain was not a better alternative but more of the same but there are many places where I think he failed. Ironically one of his biggest failures is his wanting to speak on things prematurely without all the facts such as Cambridge Police, Ferguson, Travon and even the 5 Dallas officers that were murdered where he refused to say it was a racist crime even though the actor wrote about intentionally killing white police officers.

Comment

Working...
                          X