Patriots Lately Have Been Getting Let Off The Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots Lately Have Been Getting Let Off The Hook

Credit to them but I’m sorry they can be beat if the Eagles don’t let them off the hook. I’m already on the record to say this is the worst Pats team of all of them to make it to the Super Bowl. Eagles have the much better D. Don’t fear these fuckers and believe and they bring the Lombardi home. Learn from Atlanta and Jacksonville and put an end to this shit. Oh and also that idiot Pete Carroll.
    Last edited by Anthony; 01-22-2018, 10:27 PM.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Credit to them but I’m sorry they can be beat if the Eagles don’t let them off the hook. I’m already on the record to say this is the worst Pats team of all of them to make it to the Super Bowl. Eagles have the much better D. Don’t fear these fuckers and believe and they bring the Lombardi home. Learn from Atlanta and Jacksonville and put an end to this shit. Oh and also that idiot Pete Carroll.
    Go Bird Go !

Comment

Off the hook

Comment

Somehow Chip Kelly beat the Pats 35-28 in Foxborough in 2015

Looking at the stats, the Pats took the early 14-0 lead. The Eagles scored the next 35 points, with TDs coming from a punt block return, a 99 yard INT by Malcolm Jenkins, and Sproles returning a punt. The Patriots didn't have Gronkowski, but they scored 2 TDs late including recovering an onsides kick and forcing an Eagles fumble.

The Super Bowl will take another big performance by the Eagles defense. Belichick always attacks the weakest part of a team. He will no doubt put a lot of pressure on Vaitai early to get to Foles. Celek and Ertz need to be ready on that side. He will have Brady target Ellerbe to force McLeod to provide support and open up either running lanes or one on one deep throws. The Eagles need to avoid turnovers while staying aggressive to take a lead and choke out the Patriots.

Comment

Working...
        X