Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From fan perspective, I gotta say Kelly is a refreshing change from Reid (FF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From fan perspective, I gotta say Kelly is a refreshing change from Reid (FF)

I can just imagine what Reid's (FF's) press conference would have been like after a game like yesterday's. Kelly gave me some confidence that they will come up with something to F Dallas up. Of course now he better deliver.

Kelly downplayed the effect of Dallas having 10 days to prepare for this game but I'm still not liking this notion of playing Dallas with them having 10 days rest. Not because I think it will give them more time to scheme things... just because I think it mitigates any conditioning advantage the Eagles' might have.

I think the 10 days off thing also helped the Seahawks yesterday. BIG TIME.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Chip is a pleasant change

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I can just imagine what Reid's (FF's) press conference would have been like after a game like yesterday's. Kelly gave me some confidence that they will come up with something to F Dallas up. Of course now he better deliver.

Kelly downplayed the effect of Dallas having 10 days to prepare for this game but I'm still not liking this notion of playing Dallas with them having 10 days rest. Not because I think it will give them more time to scheme things... just because I think it mitigates any conditioning advantage the Eagles' might have.

I think the 10 days off thing also helped the Seahawks yesterday. BIG TIME.
    ....over Reid, is he perfect...no, but you have to enjoy he gets a lot out of his talent, and adjusts a lot quicker than Reid ever did.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
    X