Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This brings to mind an old golf joke

http://nypost.com/2017/06/01/doctors...their-vaginas/

Man runs into the clubhouse and yells: Help ... help ... my wife's been stunk by a wasp!!!

Guy puts down his beer and says: "Where did it happen?"

Man says: "Between the first and second holes!!!"

Guy says: "Tell her to tighten up her stance."
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I'm popping in from higaytus

Originally posted by slag View Post
    http://nypost.com/2017/06/01/doctors...their-vaginas/

Man runs into the clubhouse and yells: Help ... help ... my wife's been stunk by a wasp!!!

Guy puts down his beer and says: "Where did it happen?"

Man says: "Between the first and second holes!!!"

Guy says: "Tell her to tighten up her stance."
    Just to tell you that's a horrible joke that had me chuckling.
    DB

Comment

I got a million of 'em

A woman at work has a guy who comes up to her every day ... leans in ... takes a big sniff ... and says: "Mmmmm, your hair smells great!"

After this goes on for a week, she goes to her office manager and says: "I want to file a sexual harassment complaint ... every day this guy comes up to me and takes a big sniff and says 'Mmmmmm, your hair smells great!"

The manager says: "Come on ... do your really want to start formal proceedings? The guy's just complimenting your hair."

The woman says: "Yeah, but he's a midget!!!"
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Man and his wife are out golfing. Her tee shot ends up in the rough in a big patch of buttercups. She takes a mighty swing and gets her ball up on the green while mowing down a healthy stand of the buttercups in the attempt. BOOM and out of no where appears Mother Nature who chastises her for destroying the stand of Buttercups and informs her that she will now get severely ill everytime she eats Butter for punishment. The woman screams over at her husband who too ended up in the rough off the tee and asks him where his ball was sitting and he said "in a pile of pussywillows." She yells at him "DON'T SWING YOUR CLUB!!!"

BTW Worst start to a golf season we have ever had here in 31 years of owning the course. Opened late, and were closed 16 days in May due to rain or from flooding from the rain.
        Last edited by KenfromCanada; 06-04-2017, 01:44 PM.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
        X