Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zubaz Update

for those of you not on face nutz.
    WEEK 10 Update: Great news from Dr appt yesterday. Bones have healed, xrays look great, ankle looks great. Dr said it like 3 times, "ankle looks great"! I am cleared from restrictions. No that doesnt mean I can go run 5 miles. I still walk with a limp.I need to continue therapy for another 6 weeks, and then another follow up. Needless to say Craig has kicked (well not really) this injury to the curb. Looks like my July 1st Goal has been met. Hard work and Dr orders pays off. Happy Friday, and I think another round of Blue Crabs are in order this weekend! Cheers!

Nicely done. Keep on working the muscles in the area...but you'll be back in 100% gayte shape very soon.

Comment

Way to go! Sounds great!

Comment

Very good,,,keep up the therapy

good job getting those bones to heal well,,U stayed off of it...glad to hear your Mobile!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Sweet
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'll say it now: An ankle fracture like the one you suffered can be devastating.

Kudos to you, your surgeon, and your therapists. Please just don't try to over-do it. We need you back in full form in September.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Definitely fucked with his draft status ... the Flyers took Patrick.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                for those of you not on face nutz.
                WEEK 10 Update: Great news from Dr appt yesterday. Bones have healed, xrays look great, ankle looks great. Dr said it like 3 times, "ankle looks great"! I am cleared from restrictions. No that doesnt mean I can go run 5 miles. I still walk with a limp.I need to continue therapy for another 6 weeks, and then another follow up. Needless to say Craig has kicked (well not really) this injury to the curb. Looks like my July 1st Goal has been met. Hard work and Dr orders pays off. Happy Friday, and I think another round of Blue Crabs are in order this weekend! Cheers!
                That is great

Comment

Looks like you'll be long snapping again in time for the season. Congrats, Zubes!
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                  X