Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan Patrick

Welcome to Philly.

Hmmm ... I thought they were going to get Hirshier, considering how Patrick was rated higher by most.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Injury concerns... #TTP

Comment

Supposedly the doctors for his junior team...

fucked up his diagnosis.
        He actually had two injuries versus one.
        If he's anything like the Staal brother he's being compared to, he'll be a stud.
        Not a Crosbyesque (versus Arabesque) stud but a very good player.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          fucked up his diagnosis.
          If he's anything like the Staal brother he's being compared to, he'll be a stud.
          ive been looking at this as if they selected him at 13. Looking at it that way, the kids a friggin steal.

Comment

fucked up his diagnosis.
            I've also heard Jeff Carter as well. His wrist shot looks nasty just like Carter's.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Craig Button loves him.

Kid has his head on straight too
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Kid has his head on straight too
                Injuries are a concern...but the talent is top notch. Like you said...not in the Crosby level...but still really high.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He skates like a fawn.

Comment

Working...
                  X