Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody on here that doesn't remember 04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic! nm

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
    Stroke of SUPREME luck: my son won a raffle at work! 2 tickets, travel voucher....shithole MN here we come! BOWL BABY!

nm

Comment

McNabb’s likability as not aged well with me. Every time he opens his mouth or is mentioned he seems to go down a notch.

Comment

Who do you think McNabb is rooting for on Sunday?
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

SAHHN SAHNNN TEEEEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Who do you think McNabb is rooting for on Sunday?
          He’s definitely rooting for the Patriots!
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

But but but ... Wentz shouldn't run?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Here's another question: If the Eagles win, does Foles go above 5 on the Eagles pantheon of quarterbacks?
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yes. And I was a huge sex panther fan.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Absolutely not! Being known as a running QB is not only HORRIBLE, but it won’t help your team!!
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Thanks! We’re fired up!!
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

He’s a fucking clown always playing the victim. I’m sure it’s never occurred to him that being a dick has led to his lack of popularity. Crybaby choker!
                      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Wow I always thought of jaws as a chicken choker

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        I couldn't agree more and both he and Vermeil who was too uptight himself fucked up that game. This is Jaws playoff line in the 3 games:

44/105 (41.9%), 572 Yards, 2 Touchdowns and 7 Interceptions. Fucking disgraceful......
                        He did blow in the postseason
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          McNabb also refused to play to his strength as a dual threat. He never ran with the ball which was unforgivable.

He wanted to win while making a social statement, IMO.
                          that was the most damning thing about McNabb as a player, more than any silly complaints about "puke" (I believe he was concussed when that went on in the SB anyway; his turnovers were more a problem).

could have been the injuries, but after a while he bought into the "pocket passers are better/the only way" bullshit. to his credit, he wasn't the only one, and the NFL does a LOT to make sure that's the case (one reason I REALLY hate Brady and his dinosaur ways... league does a lot to keep him/the Cheatriots in power). one reason I was into Chip Kelly in the beginning was that he at least seemed to challenge all of that. then he blew up the team.

thankfully, things have changed in Eagle land.

Comment

Agreed.....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                            Yes. And I was a huge sex panther fan.
                            was a fan but no denying...1 NFCCG = Victory, 1st SB + victory = Philly legend.

Foles would have a statue in downtown.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              I’ve watched that clip many times trying to see if one of the receivers cut his route short or ran the wrong route. Nope. He just decided time’s up and threw it to Bruschi. In Patriots territory. On first down.
                              LJ Smith was open across the middle. would have been at least a positive gain. that was a Eli-brand dumb throw right there. Overall, those McNabb/Reid teams were never good for sustained drives. even worse because Reid didn't run the fucking ball. the kind of players they needed to fuck things up offensively didn't come until well after McNabb had fallen off a cliff.

Comment

Being known as one, or actually being one?
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X