I don’t know if I should fight, cry or kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know if I should fight, cry or kill

I guess I’ll go to the gym. Too amped right now.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Don't forget to stop at the Blue Oyster afterwards
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I keep a case of Zimas in the trunk.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm happy it's cold and rainy today with ice out there.

Last time I killed time by washing the car.

That's off the list now.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

My plan was wash car, and go to the gym. Woke up to rain this morning.

Comment

Snowing like a mofo here. Stymied my plans to go to Toronto to watch the game with Derek. 2.5 hour drive would have been more like 4 today. Have had to plow snow at my wifes store twice so far and number 3 prob should happen but I plan on being under the influence at that point so not gonna happen.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

No rain here (yet)

My plan was wash car, and go to the gym. Woke up to rain this morning.
              Car washed this morning after a bike ride
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bike ride then car wash for me today my friend!

Enjoy the day Igglephans!!

Fly EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I’m walking in right now. Planning a 5K on the indoor track.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I’m pacing around my house watching YouTube vids

Doing whatever I can to delay the drinking.

Comment

Walking into the gym now. I just finished crying at the end of invincible. But I’m a man! About to curl 135lbs for reps.

Comment

Bwahahah I’ve been avoiding the hell out of my mini fridge!!

Bike ride was amazing, 75 here! Just played a little family soccer. They are all decked out, time to shower & suit up myself!

FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

Working...
                        X