Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody on here that doesn't remember 04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I HATE that muthefucker! 3 pick throwing JACKASS just like his buddy "5." I don't get all of he love for that guy, honestly. I was SEETHING when I saw him the other night greeting players in MN as they got off their plane. KEEP THAT FUCKING JINX AWAY!!! LOSER!
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'm CONVINCED they knew our plays. 2nd half especially. NO ONE choked more than the FAT FUCK. After that game - and to this day - I firmly believe he'll NEVER win a SB.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Yo Corky.......congatulation!

I have no idea why, but if Loki says so it's good enough for me!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I couldn't agree more and both he and Vermeil who was too uptight himself fucked up that game. This is Jaws playoff line in the 3 games:

44/105 (41.9%), 572 Yards, 2 Touchdowns and 7 Interceptions. Fucking disgraceful......

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          To this day I despise Jaws, that overrated piece of shit. Guy was pure crap and now history has been re-written with him being some kind of special QB.

Wilbert won the NFCCG pretty much single handedly against the cowpies, but could have used even a little help against the overmatched Raiders.

I say again.......fuck Jaws. That cocksucker spoiled an otherwise great party featuring quaaludes, Stoli, and good friends. That one really should have been.

Comment

jaworski was shook as fuck the whole game.

the kenny king play still haunts me when i sleep at night.

Comment

McNabb also refused to play to his strength as a dual threat. He never ran with the ball which was unforgivable.

He wanted to win while making a social statement, IMO.

Comment

What a goddamned shitty ass chicken choke interception.

Comment

That’s the one. My bad! Like it’s Week 1 and you threw a pick in the opening drive. Punk.
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I started following them around 86 or so...

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      To this day I despise Jaws, that overrated piece of shit. Guy was pure crap and now history has been re-written with him being some kind of special QB.

Wilbert won the NFCCG pretty much single handedly against the cowpies, but could have used even a little help against the overmatched Raiders.

I say again.......fuck Jaws. That cocksucker spoiled an otherwise great party featuring quaaludes, Stoli, and good friends. That one really should have been.

To answer your question honestly OB, I guess it was because at that point Plunkett really hadn't been the big story, he kinda came out of nowhere when Pastorini broke his leg and then played the game of his life in that SB, He was the X factor, kinda like I hope Foles is!

Comment

Stroke of SUPREME luck: my son won a raffle at work! 2 tickets, travel voucher....shithole MN here we come! BOWL BABY!
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

100% CORRECT! And he should NEVER be forgiven for that! Fucking ASSHOLE CRY BABY! "I don't want to be known as a running QB." Because of THAT choice, he's known as a NON SUPER BOWL WINNING QB. HATE that mutherfucker WORSE than Jaws! 2 choking ASSHOLES.
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I’ve watched that clip many times trying to see if one of the receivers cut his route short or ran the wrong route. Nope. He just decided time’s up and threw it to Bruschi. In Patriots territory. On first down.

Comment

Did you see the team coming back to the locker room after the NFCCG? It looked like it was week 8. They didn't look content. That's the difference between this team and just about any Eagles team I can remember. This team is on a mission.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

that fucking asshole in the blue sweater was a couple sections over from me. i wanted to slit his throat the entire game.

Comment

Working...
                                X