Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston is a Sprawling Ghetto. A shithole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also a part of Boston’s heritage, its first NFL team. The Boston Foreskins owned by George Preston Marshall. Heil to the Foreskins!

Last edited by RSE; 02-01-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

The Brutal Legacy of Frank Rizzo, the Most Notorious Cop in Philadelphia History

The former police commissioner and mayor known to fellow cops as "The General" has been dead for decades, but Philadelphia is still grappling with his controversial, racially-tinged policies.

Frank Rizzo as mayor in 1977. Photo courtesy Special Collections Research Center, Temple University Libraries

Say the name Frank Rizzo at any old-school dive bar in Philadelphia and you're liable to start a conversation. The former mayor and police commissioner who reigned through most of the 70s might be described as a "tough guy"—or maybe a "racist asshole."

Immediately recognizable from his hulking figure and spiffy threads, Rizzo traded on white working-class fears of the city's rising violent crime rate, and made no bones about his penchant for cracking heads.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k...a-history-1022
      Last edited by BostonBlackie; 02-01-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

IG needs to do a Philly vs Boston montage

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        There, I've said it. Populated by mouthbreathing bean eaters and mouthbreathing brainiacs who can't find a parking space to save their lives.

A shithole.
        a la Dallass
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Philly's Forgotten Massacre: When Black Activists Were Bombed by the Police

Last edited by BostonBlackie; 02-01-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

BostonBottom

Comment

These Eagles forums are the dumbest forums in the NFL. Are you all under 8 years old?

Comment

BostonBlewcockie

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  BostonBlewcockie
                  Imagine posting that?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonBlackie View Post
                    Philly's Forgotten Massacre: When Black Activists Were Bombed by the Police

WILSON GOODE WAS MAYOR OF PHILLY. HE ORDERED WHAT HAPPENED..

HE IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN.

KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU START.

HORRIBLE PART OF PHILLY HISTORY. WILSON GOODE, HORRIBLE MAYOR, BURNED DOWN A LOT OF PEOPLE'S HOMES, PUT THEM IN THE STREET.

HOWEVER THEM 'ACTIVISTS' HAD MANY SHOOTOUTS WITH THE POLICE, KILLED AN OFFICER.

WRONG SUBJECT TO BRING UP.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-02-2018, 08:15 AM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

IT'S SO F*CKIN' FUNNY!!

Comment

You're in tune with the subtleties for dealing with trolls, eh Sparky?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think that Philadelphia and Boston are both excellent and historically incomparable. places. Disparaging either place because of a football game seems kind of grade school-ish.
                          You are a silly goose if you participate in slandering either of these wonderful places!

Comment

MisterBallsTongue

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                              WILSON GOODE WAS MAYOR OF PHILLY. HE ORDERED WHAT HAPPENED..

HE IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN.

KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU START.

HORRIBLE PART OF PHILLY HISTORY. WILSON GOODE, HORRIBLE MAYOR, BURNED DOWN A LOT OF PEOPLE'S HOMES, PUT THEM IN THE STREET.

HOWEVER THEM 'ACTIVISTS' HAD MANY SHOOTOUTS WITH THE POLICE, KILLED AN OFFICER.

WRONG SUBJECT TO BRING UP.
                              Know what you're talking about before you start. Nothing about the mayor here.

"I grew up in Philly during and after the bombing. My elementary school was the kind of place where we we learned Afrocentric songs and teachers dressed in kente cloth, while my high school was overwhelmingly black. We never discussed it in class, either.

What gives? It's seems incredible that so many people had never heard about the time American law enforcement bombed U.S. citizens on U.S. soil, which, on top of the deaths, left dozens of bystanders' homes destroyed in an uncontrolled fire that the police commissioner told firefighters not to put out right away. The details are so extreme, so over-the-top. How have we forgotten this?"

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...e-move-bombing
                              Last edited by BostonBlackie; 02-02-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

MAYOR INITIATED THE ENTIRE THING. I'M DONE WITH THIS. I LIVED IT ONCE, NOT AGAIN...

NOW, SCREW TOM BRADY, SCREW THE PATRIOTS, THEY ARE GOING DOWN FASTER THAN A 5 DOLLAR BOSTON CRACK HO.
                                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                                X