Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First offensive play from huddle by the Eagles

Will be what?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

bomb to #82 - catch them off guard thinking RPO or run - throw them off for the whole game - fuck it Dougie being aggressive got you here shut then fuckers up right out of the gate
    Last edited by Spartan92; 02-04-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

i agree

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      bomb to #82 - catch them off guard thinking RPO or run
      it will either be a run or a pass

Comment

Play action Ertz slant across the middle.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          it will either be a run or a pass
          didn't say that what i am saying is NE is thinking all they will do is short RPO or attack with runs so 1st play throw deep - duh

Comment

In all honesty, a screen is my guess

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              In all honesty, a screen is my guess
              Pederson checks in at QB lines up as a WR and they run a wild cat to Agholor

Comment

The bomb on the first play has become a cliche. Honestly I think they pound Ajayi on the first play.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                  The bomb on the first play has become a cliche. Honestly I think they pound Ajayi on the first play.
                  cliché yes, unexpected - yup - will it happen, nope
                  Last edited by Spartan92; 02-04-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Here in London before the Atlanta game I told our table they’d open with a play action pass. Tonight I’m thinking a designed Foles run off the read option. While I was watching the last 2 playoff games, I noticed huge swaths of empty green in front of Foles when he handed off. No one will be looking for it.

Comment

Win the toss and defer til second half and we win!

Comment

Hand off

To Ajayi.

Comment

Pederson will want to get Foles in rhythm

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          Will be what?
                          And calm the team down, settle the butterflies,.....RB over the RG.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                          X