Proof that the unthinkable will happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that the unthinkable will happen

JJ Watt gives better speeches than the President of the United States.

I’ve been extremely emotional the past 2 weeks. I want this so bad for not only us but for our lost loved ones who never got to experience the joy of a SB title.

I would give anything to be able to watch one more eagles game with my grandfather.

Comment

My father is 86

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      I’ve been extremely emotional the past 2 weeks. I want this so bad for not only us but for our lost loved ones who never got to experience the joy of a SB title.

I would give anything to be able to watch one more eagles game with my grandfather.
      ....him and I are having pizza and watching together today. A rare day indeed.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

My dad is not as old as your father is. Getting up there, though... I made it a point to call him yesterday. If the unthinkable happens I will be paying him a visit. God bless everyone.
        Go Bird Go !

Comment

Enjoy it

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ....him and I are having pizza and watching together today. A rare day indeed.
          Sadly my Dad never made it to see a superbowl win. At least he had a couple of national championships.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Wont watch it with My Pop he will be 89 this year

still drives to the Y every other day in great shape fha. This might be his last shot,,,so for him and all the others out there,,I wish you the best of luck..

he really wants to see the birds outplay Brady
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X