No announcement yet.

When You Need TJ McConnell To Be Your Best Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, Covington used to be really good on defense but that ship has sailed once he got paid. This wouldn't be the first time a player declines after getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Covington is not better on defense than Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, Al Horford, or Joel Embiid. So that makes him the fifth-best defensive player in this series.
      Correction: I want to add Jason Tatum to that list.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/2...2017-18-season

huh, funny how none of them made the NBA 1st team All-defensive team, while Covington did. Seems like defensive excellence to me.

Horford and Embiid made second.

Comment

I ONLY WATCHED THE PLAYOFFS. COV WAS HORRIBLE. MAYBE DURING SEASON HE WAS BETTER.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

offensively, I agree. He was fantastic defensively in the Miami series, not so good in the Boston series. Regular season he was very good consistently, as is evidenced by this recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              I ONLY WATCHED THE PLAYOFFS. COV WAS HORRIBLE. MAYBE DURING SEASON HE WAS BETTER.
              Your eyes didn't deceive you. Covington was the sixth best defensive player in the series.

Comment

Working...
              X