Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chicken littles never see the bigger picture

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
    The trade can't be evaluated by looking at it like: Is Kiko > McCoy. It's Kiko + Free Agents Signed by creating cap space > McCoy.

I think you are missing that at first glance.
    You're surprised?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      so it's completely out of bounds to say "give us Alonso and your 2nd, and to use Alonso's ACL injury as leverage ? If Buffalo says no, then you keep working to come to a common ground.
      1) Do you know that did or didn't happen?

2) Why is McCoy worth Alonso and a 2nd? I'll bet there are plenty of people that think McCoy isn't even worth a 2nd without a player added on in a RB heavy draft.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Go back to doing the same shit you always do. The name calling and the other dumb ass antics you pull, because I don't like the trade, but like I said before, I already know what it is with dudes like you. It's not a good deal in my opinion. period. Try to get more. As of now, it doesn't seem like they did that.
        https://vimeo.com/98305302

Watch the first play and cheer up. This isn't some Oregon candy ass.
        Last edited by Melchior; 03-04-2015, 05:15 PM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          3rd or 4th rounder is what you'd get for McCoy. In a vacuum, on the field this season, he's worth more than that, but in the grand scheme of it for a team, he's not worth more than that.

Shady is still a top 5 RB, but that's not a position teams place much importance in anymore.
          It sucks to think that such a talented player like Shady isn't worth that much, but the truth is, he just isn't in today's NFL.
          If I were to trade McCoy in FF he'd get me WAY more than a 4th round pick.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

nm
            No, but you are hung up on guys that had torn ACL's

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              I can't believe they traded for a guy with 2 torn ACLs. They better re-sign Maclin!
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

pardon me

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                for not being thrilled about trading for a guy coming off of a major knee injury. man, what am I thinking ?
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

At the very least...

for not being thrilled about trading for a guy coming off of a major knee injury. man, what am I thinking ?
                  Be happy that they got an $11,000,000 a year declining RB off the books

Comment

and the cap space it creates. This is a vital caveat to any analysis of the trade...

What if they sign an FA RB to fill the gap for half the money? Say, Mark Ingram? Does Ingram + 5 million + Alonso look better? This is impossible to judge until we see what happens in FA.
                    Last edited by hoo bleeds green; 03-04-2015, 05:52 PM.
                    To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

This EIO?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f7z_zxQ4c8

Sorry if already posted.
                      Last edited by Sugar12; 03-04-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Don't forget the eagles were also doing buffalo a favor by taking on Kiko's contract.

Comment

Grantland article:

What will the Eagles do with all of that space?

It opens up all kinds of possibilities. This is a scary thing to say after Philadelphia lived through the Dream Team, but the Eagles can sign whomever they want in free agency. Ndamukong Suh? The Eagles can comfortably give him a hefty signing bonus and an enormous guaranteed first-year base salary without having to corrupt their cap in years to come. Byron Maxwell might as well pack his bags now. Devin McCourty is in play. And this makes Jeremy Maclin easier to re-sign if the Eagles are interested. If you can dream it, the Eagles can do it.

The most interesting options, though, are a pair of offensive weapons Kelly might find to his liking. McCoy’s impending departure means the top running back on Philadelphia’s roster will be Chris Polk, with Darren Sproles limited to a situational role. Could the Eagles be interested in going after DeMarco Murray, a move that would weaken their division rivals in Dallas while giving Kelly a more consistent back who was fourth in the league in Success Rate last season?2 Or could the Eagles go after 24-year-old Packers star Randall Cobb, whose versatility could allow Kelly to line him up anywhere on the field as a mismatch?

There are reasons to argue against both options; Murray is coming off a year of overuse in Dallas, and the 5-foot-10 Cobb is hardly the sort of big, physical receiver Kelly seems to favor when he’s making the personnel calls. But it’s clear that part of this trade revolves around what the Eagles do with the cap space they’ve cleared out. McCoy for Alonso is curious. McCoy for Alonso and Cobb? That’s a lot more appealing if you’re an Eagles fan.
                          To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

HAHAHA

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
                            This EIO?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f7z_zxQ4c8

Sorry if already posted.
                            hilarious!
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwwaaahhhh!!! "Where's my knife at? I'm cutting my MF'ing throat"!!!!!

Comment

You fucked up!! You fucked up...

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                                hilarious!
                                ..you pink ass Winnie the Pooh looking motherfucker!!!
                                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                                X