Well, so much for the NFL and sagging ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, so much for the NFL and sagging ratings

Ratings be damned, the NFL just cut a deal with Fox to televise Thursday night football for $680 million per year.
    Go Bird Go !

I think I'll be curious about the schedule and how all of the details are worked out. But planning games ahead like that is so hard. Even getting good MNF games is difficult.

Plus - 3 days of practice really hurts the product.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      I think I'll be curious about the schedule and how all of the details are worked out. But planning games ahead like that is so hard. Even getting good MNF games is difficult.

Plus - 3 days of practice really hurts the product.
      I agree-- I rarely watch Thursday Night football. In fact I really dislike it. But it appears that they are making lots of money on the product.

Here's a question: Will Fox have two games on Thanksgiving now?
      Go Bird Go !

Comment

Oh - I don't know. I know this sounds dumb as I type it, but was the Thanksgiving night game a Thursday Night Football game or a Sunday Night Football game? I think that answers the question.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Oh - I don't know. I know this sounds dumb as I type it, but was the Thanksgiving night game a Thursday Night Football game or a Sunday Night Football game? I think that answers the question.
          I think you are correct. NBC had the game.
          Go Bird Go !

Comment

Working...
          X