• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Ref's "nutritionist" wrong again

No surprise here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24943285
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

What was La Ref's position.

Don't be lazy if you're going to post a thread.

Comment

Probably that someone who disagreed with him was a fucking idiot or a dick.

Comment

The dope thinks animal protein is deadly

Only a vegan diet is healthy.

Comment

My wife and I love DASH. Eat like a normal person and shed visible weight over the course of a few months.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

When are you going to DASH in the bedroom and have kids, for crying out loud.

Comment

Your turds smell better on a vegan diet although IG may venomously disagree.

Comment

His cats are his kids, sends them to school, takes them out to the park, drive ins and what not.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

movies... water park... and planning a Disney trip at the end of summer.

Comment

flosses their teeth for them

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    movies... water park... and planning a Disney trip at the end of summer.
                    while murmuring soothing babytalk about fairies and goblins
                    DB

Comment

Glad to hear...

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      My wife and I love DASH. Eat like a normal person and shed visible weight over the course of a few months.
                      ...you do SOMETHING like a normal person!
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

... sockin' away money for college.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                          Only a vegan diet is healthy.
                          Your little pea brain is incapable of understanding nuance. I made no such claim and neither did my cardiologist.

But the inability to understand nuance is typical of right wing nut jobs such as yourself.

There is a consensus view, world-wide, on what a heart healthy diet is among those who have dedicated their lives to this field. And it ain't what you posted.

Of course, you also deny climate change and the direct human activity that is causing it to spin out of control. So let's be clear where you fall on the lunatic fringe scale.
                          Last edited by The Ref; 07-13-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

c'mon, ref, he's goofing with you

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            Your little pea brain is incapable of understanding nuance. I made no such claim and neither did my cardiologist.

But the inability to understand nuance is typical of right wing nut jobs such as yourself.

There is a consensus view, world-wide, on what a heart healthy diet is among those who have dedicated their lives to this field. And it ain't what you posted.

Of course, you also deny climate change and the direct human activity that is causing it to spin out of control. So let's be clear where you fall on the lunatic fringe scale.
                            Everyone knows animal protein intake should be limited for health and for environmental reasons. It takes a lot less water to make a soybean than a cow.

Now admit it, you were humming tunes from Les Mis while you fed your goldfish this morning.
                            DB

Comment

Hahahah

Like shooting fish in a barrel! Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                              X