Red$%^&# Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red$%^&# Jackson

..stuck listening to the Skinz talking heads doing a blow by blow job of the their training camp action...(hard to believe since I'm in the heart of Ravens territory and they seem to keep better perspective.)

Some of them are starting to question Jackson's durability due to his size..apparently he continues to get dinged up this training camp.

Other questions/concerns are stirring about his ability to beat man press.

Could be trying to get the ratings up but it is interesting some are taking this angle already.

All sounds vaguely familiar.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

you spelled Jaccson wrong.

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ..stuck listening to the Skinz talking heads doing a blow by blow job of the their training camp action...(hard to believe since I'm in the heart of Ravens territory and they seem to keep better perspective.)

Some of them are starting to question Jackson's durability due to his size..apparently he continues to get dinged up this training camp.

Other questions/concerns are stirring about his ability to beat man press.

Could be trying to get the ratings up but it is interesting some are taking this angle already.

All sounds vaguely familiar.
    nm

Comment

And they are not coming out and saying(homers), but have hinted. Patriots are tearing them apart in these scrimmages.

Comment

Whether it would have happened here or not who knows, but if Djax winds out getting hurt and sitting out a lot CK will look like the smartest guy in the room, or course you have to temper that with if Maclin can stay healthy?

Comment

Ive noticed that

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
          And they are not coming out and saying(homers), but have hinted. Patriots are tearing them apart in these scrimmages.
          and how they seem to be dancing around RGIII's performance, a lot of "still developing" talk and "new offense"cliches.

The PR machine is ridiculous.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

just read that jackson has a bag of ice wrapped around his ankle.

on twister so obviously i can't confirm it...unless you are ref and believe everything on twister.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Read an interview with Kelly the other day where he was stressing his belief that d backs are getting bigger and stronger and to be successful receivers are going to have to be able to beat more press. No doubt Kelly didn't mesh with Jackson personality wise, but I think his size and struggles against press were legitimately big factors in Kelly letting him go. We'll see if he is right.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think it was his lack of blocking also.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sounds right

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  just read that jackson has a bag of ice wrapped around his ankle.

on twister so obviously i can't confirm it...unless you are ref and believe everything on twister.
                  ..heard he stepped on another players foot and rolled his leg/ankle...and was shuffled off to the trainer's tent.

Plus, according to the talking heads, he tweaked a hammy and missed some time.

Comment

NHOH

Comment

Igglephans living in fear of DJax? Relax. He sucks. Nowhere near as durable or talented as Maclin and Cooper.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

NHOH

http://slang.org/NHOH-meaning-definition

This is the only legitimate response to this posting thread.

Comment

Saw last week on the scroll at bottom of CSN that Jackson was being held out of practice due to an injury. The next sentence said the team was just trying to keep him fresh.

It was 3 days into camp, what the hell were they keeping him fresh from.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            ...unless you are ref and believe everything on twister.
                            Hard to relate to small minds who only see things in absolutes. You and Riccardo. Peas in a pod.
                            Last edited by The Ref; 08-07-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Igglephans living in fear of DJax? Relax. He sucks. Nowhere near as durable or talented as Maclin and Cooper.
                              Mathews and Huff baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X