• Gotta get vinny more starting reps

Nm
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

I agree with this post

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
      Nm
      I've rarely seen him play when I DONT like him. I don't get it...

Comment

Is Vinny any better against the run?

Comment

If Vinny wasn't getting any playing time from the FF era and Chip era in real time, that means they no something we don't. I personally think its the scheme. On 3rd and long yes Vinny is the man.

Comment

They asked him to bulk up and work on his run defense and supposedly he did.

Both he and Graham (and Allen) looked like they played harder than anyone on the first team last night.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Head scratcher. Curry looks like the quickest D lineman off the snap on the roster. He did last year too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Head scratcher. Curry looks like the quickest D lineman off the snap on the roster. He did last year too.
                Two regimes and Curry is still off the bench. This is very puzzling.

Comment

Many have been saying that since he was a rookie. Its baffling.

Comment

Additional Curry snaps at DE

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    Two regimes and Curry is still off the bench. This is very puzzling.
                    would come at the expense of Thornton and Cox. I think the coaching staff just continues to wait for the light to go on for Cox and Thornton does not deserve to come off the field the way he plays the run and gets his hands up.

I have wondered if Curry may eventually replace Cox if Cox continues to be average.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      I have wondered if Curry may eventually replace Cox if Cox continues to be average.
                      I certainly hope not. This would be another situation like Brandon Graham that Roseman the dart thrower created.

Comment

Im a lil late to the party, but Curry is My Local guy

Neptune is not far from where I presently live,,have been pulling for the guy since we drafted him and have said the guy needs to be on the field as much as possible,,why he wasn't active for the San Diego game was ridiculous.. He's our best pass rusher..
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Thornton does play the run well, but I have yet to see anything special out of Cox. Is there a more average yet overhyped player than that guy on the roster?

Comment

He's done some good things last year against the run and pass. Cox also gets double teamed a lot (there's a Riccardo joke in there somewhere).

Beau Allen showed some flash against the Bears. It seems like Wisconsin's defense required him to be a space eater, while the Eagles are asking him to get up field a little more.... and he is showing that he can do that.

P.S. Don't forget that Cox is only 23 years old.
                            Last edited by Drama Queen; 08-10-2014, 12:58 PM. Reason: Cox's age

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              Thornton does play the run well, but I have yet to see anything special out of Cox. Is there a more average yet overhyped player than that guy on the roster?
                              Cox usually gets doubled, but he caused the RG3 pick that sealed the 2nd Foreskins game and the amazing Boykin pick from Cruz.

He had to learn to 2-gap last year. He did have a shitty motor on some plays, though.
                              Last edited by Melchior; 08-10-2014, 01:33 PM.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X