• Anthony from Opie & Anthony shitcanned

Sirius had enough I guess.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

He'll land on his feet

on FAUxsnooze with his boy Hannity.

Comment

oh no

Comment

The guy's been pushing racist shit for a while. Surprised it took so long tbh. He has the right to be ignorant, but a private employer doesn't have to keep him employed.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post

NHOH
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Prob better off that way. He's every negative stereotype of an asshole radio personality in one person.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
              Nice to see the 1st Amendment doesn't mean shit.

Thanks Obama.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Bwahahaha!
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Has to be sh!t stirring

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  Bwahahaha!
                  Nobody is that ignorant.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    Nobody is that ignorant.
                    I beg to differ.

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/07/hel...co-host-fired/
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

if you're not sh!t stirring...

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      ...then quoting Joe the Plumber really evidences a mind-blowing level of ignorance.

Let me just say it very clearly: The first amendment protects prohibitions of speech made by the government. You and Joe and Anthony are free to say whatever you want, but if your employer decides to fire you for it, or someone slams you for saying it (exercising their free speech right) then don't cry. To say otherwise reveals lack of knowlege about what the first amendment actually says.

My view: Have at it. Exercise your free speech. Say whatever you want. But don't be surprised if someone else exercises their free speech back atcha.

My conclusion is that you are setting a sh1t stirring hook and I have taken the bait. You can't be serious with this stuff.

DB
                      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                        ...then quoting Joe the Plumber really evidences a mind-blowing level of ignorance.

Let me just say it very clearly: The first amendment protects prohibitions of speech made by the government. You and Joe and Anthony are free to say whatever you want, but if your employer decides to fire you for it, or someone slams you for saying it (exercising their free speech right) then don't cry. To say otherwise reveals lack of knowlege about what the first amendment actually says.

My view: Have at it. Exercise your free speech. Say whatever you want. But don't be surprised if someone else exercises their free speech back atcha.

My conclusion is that you are setting a sh1t stirring hook and I have taken the bait. You can't be serious with this stuff.

DB
                        It's the same response any time someone makes a racist/stupid comment and suffers consequences that certain fellow Americans don't like.

This jackass.
                        Dr. Laura
                        Phil Robertson
                        Paula Dean
                        etc.

I gave you that link just to prove there are plenty of people that ignorant.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Funny you didn't list

Alec Baldwin
                          Martin Bashir
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            Alec Baldwin
                            Martin Bashir
                            Was there a lot of public outcry that their free speech rights were being trampled when they said stupid shit?

I don't recall many former vice presidential or even congressional candidates voicing their aid and support.

I don't even recall really major members of the media trying to defend them.

Good attempt to create a false equivalency though.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

False equivalency?

The false equivalency is that when people on the left make stupid/racists comments they tend to get completely ignored by the media - the only outcry is from the right. Oh and add Al Sharpton and Melissa Harris-Perry to the list.
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X