Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rather have actual tickets than this stupid tin can I got!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather have actual tickets than this stupid tin can I got!

Season ticket holders get a tin can (similar to the ones that chocolates come in) and instead of getting commemorative tickets for each game this year, you only get one for each seat you own. LAME. Jeff Lurie can stick the tin can up his ass. I want real tickets you cheap bastard!

Originally posted by Regal View Post
    Season ticket holders get a tin can (similar to the ones that chocolates come in) and instead of getting commemorative tickets for each game this year, you only get one for each seat you own. LAME. Jeff Lurie can stick the tin can up his ass. I want real tickets you cheap bastard!
    Waaaaa. Would you rather have a $10 surcharge twice a year?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I have to agree. Unfortunately it's not just Lurie who is doing this. Apparently the new mantra of the NFL is, "Charge more and deliver less."

Comment

Really? You bellyache about not having a piece of fucking paper anymore? What won't you people complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            Really? You bellyache about not having a piece of fucking paper anymore? What won't you people complain about?
            The tin can is f*cking stupid. I can agree with getting rid of paper tickets, but then to send a useless tin can to everybody was idiotic. Waste of energy and materials. Not very "green".
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              The tin can is f*cking stupid. I can agree with getting rid of paper tickets, but then to send a useless tin can to everybody was idiotic. Waste of energy and materials. Not very "green".
              And if they would have just sent a booklet with coupons they would be ridiculed for not sending some sort of keepsake. People need to get over it already, stop acting like they're 9 years old needing a goddamn cereal box prize

Comment

I like my tin ... it's perfect for beef jerky.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Agree with this post. So they go "green" on tickets and then produce a useless metal tin for everyone. Honestly, I can't figure out what its even for. I'm not offended by it. I just don't get it. Seems like the mother of all inconsistencies.

Comment

as an Old dead head I would like to say

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                    everyone is different,,I would prefer to have a ticket for an event I have attended..so I can hang it up or look at it in later years as a memory..

I think it sucks ass,,,Make the nice ticket for the people and let them have their Memories..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      everyone is different,,I would prefer to have a ticket for an event I have attended..so I can hang it up or look at it in later years as a memory..

I think it sucks ass,,,Make the nice ticket for the people and let them have their Memories..
                      You can go to the ticket office and have them print out your ticket(s) for FREE

Comment

Then theres your answer...

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                        You can go to the ticket office and have them print out your ticket(s) for FREE
                        I would be plenty happy with that...
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Yep it's the opposite of green

It's Kelly Green!
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

2014 hard tix

I'm looking to purchase a decorative ticket for the October 5th game against St. Louis. Any season ticket holders looking for some extra beer money hit me up and let's work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Get Quick View Post
                              I'm looking to purchase a decorative ticket for the October 5th game against St. Louis. Any season ticket holders looking for some extra beer money hit me up and let's work something out.
                              There is no physical tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X