• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles considering returning to kelly green uniforms

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...reen-uniforms/

You just beat me to it. Get this done.

Comment

How cool would that be?

I say go back to the green and white circa 1970.

Comment

That would be great

I can't believe the people commenting at the end of that article who are against it.

Comment

Come On Jeffy think of the $$$$$$$$

sell all the older Jersys like hotcakes...Charmichle, Montomery, Jaws, White Randal,....waters, Andre and Ricky.... think about it................

New Foles Jerseys, McCoy, Celek,,,everyone would have to buy New Jerseys....come on Jeffffyyyyyyy Money Money Money~!:D
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I would be happy with the Eagle in the Middle of the field

for years I have been posting along with others for the love of the Kelly green Jerseys.....

I want the soaring eagle back on the 50 yardline for us,,,love it..They can keep everything else.

Hey just because they are Kelly Green doesn't mean you will like them, they just might be Hideous...so lets see what they look like 1st...
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I feel like the best we're gonna get is them using it as a third uni like San Diego does with the powder blue. Better than nothing, but still stuck with the Foghorn Leghorn bird and Christina's favorite shade of green the majority of the time.

Comment

Children,

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                I can't believe the people commenting at the end of that article who are against it.
                Wangnutians, and people living in remote places. Fuckém

Philly has a strong football tradition/history, make it happen and watch the dollars come rolling in.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Its a no brainer!

Comment

Tweet you won't like...

@EliotShorrParks #Eagles clarified that the decision to potentially add a Kelly green jersey would be an alternate option, not in place of midnight green

Comment

Another deterrent I forgot about…with all the concussion stuff, the NFL has made it mandatory that you wear the same helmet every game. So, for it to be an alternate, they'd have to wear the current helmet with the new logo along with the old school unis. Yuck.

They need to start the process with the league of changing everything (if they haven't already, which they should have) and go back to old school all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by kutztown View Post
                        @EliotShorrParks #Eagles clarified that the decision to potentially add a Kelly green jersey would be an alternate option, not in place of midnight green
                        I would love it if they went back to kelly green full time, but at least using it as an alternate once or twice a year is a no-brainer. I suspect those unis would be so popular the team would eventually adopt them as the standard. I think that's what happened with the Chargers, if I remember right: they brought back the original color scheme as an alternate, and the fans loved it so much they just made them the standard.

Comment

It doesnt look that way

Originally posted by kutztown View Post
                          It seems they are talking about a complete change back KG.

Comment

Are we sure this rumor isn't an attempt by Smolinski to lure Kelly Green out of higaytus?

Comment

I hope not - I hate Kelly Green

nm
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X