IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 08-31-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Jose Mijares

Default The moment you've all been waiting for...

My first post contained one little nugget that I thought some of you craftier boardies may have noticed. I've left traces on the rest of my threads in the form of tags... It's time to talk about... *Dramatic Pause* ANDY REID'S GIRTH!

For those of you who don't know what girth is, it is your overall body mass. Why is this important to me you may ask? I love Andy Reid, he cares so much for his players and has done a fantastic job coaching despite not having a lombardi. Many would say he's one of the greatest coaches ever not to hoist the historic trophy.

Despite the fact that he's a great coach we all have to admit that he has a serious weight problem, and that is where the girth portion comes in. This man is so large and has so much girth that I am suprised he is still walking the earth. I want him to be the coach of our eagles for as long as he can, and if he didn't have the burden of the weight, he might be able to coach longer!
Thank you for your time, and please feel free to give your thoughts on this serious subject.

I enjoy yardwork, football and seafood. I also love Ronaldo!!!

Last edited by Jose Mijares; 08-31-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Jose Mijares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
W. Coast Mac Backer
designated jagoff

W. Coast Mac Backer is on a distinguished road
Default Josey, you're a Poet! --- But, you don't know it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mijares View Post
.... This man is so large and has so much girth that I am suprised he is still walking the earth.

I want him to be the coach of our eagles for as long as he can, and if he didn't have the burden of the weight, he might be able to coach longer!
girth rhymes with earth, which rhyme with mirth: "gladness or gaiety as shown by or accompanied with laughter". .... Ehh, ... NM!

I want to live the Dream I frequently have of the FatFuck "retiring" (SB win, or not), and moving upstairs to share a large, round desk with Howie. Then: Hellooooooo CHUCKY!, -or- Hellooooooo CHIN! .... It don't matter to me!!

(Seriously tho': AR must melt off 80+ pounds of that damn blubber; I don't mind seeing him on the planet, just tired of his girth on the Philly sideline!)
W. Coast Mac Backer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Damned Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mijares View Post
For those of you who don't know what girth is, it is your overall body mass.
Apparently, you don't know what girth means, either.

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
- Susquehanna Birder

Last edited by Damned Thing; 09-01-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Damned Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
Riccardo
Baba de caracol

Riccardo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hahah... girth

Speaking of secretly imbedded messages, how come you haven't responded to my post on our portuguese buddies board??
Unread 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM  
Posted in reply to Damned Thing's post starting "Apparently, you don't know what girth..."
Go 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damned Thing View Post
Apparently, you don't know what girth means, either.
Damn, Damned. Beat me to it.
Go 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 04:20 PM  
Posted in reply to Riccardo's post "Hahah... girth"
Jose Mijares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
Speaking of secretly imbedded messages, how come you haven't responded to my post on our portuguese buddies board??
Oh, thank you for reminding me!

Hello Everyone, I have created the premier group on igglephans for people of portuguese and spanish (of spain) descent. If you fall into these categories or have a love of portugual, fishing or soccer please feel free to join my group "Portuguese Boardies"! We already have 3 members including Senor Riccardo who I believe is from spain (he has a spanish essence in his posts).

I enjoy yardwork, football and seafood. I also love Ronaldo!!!

Last edited by Jose Mijares; 09-01-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Jose Mijares is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
andy reid, eagles, girth, obesity, portugual