Any Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Questions?

No. I didn't think so. You can't say you weren't warned this was coming.

I couldn't care less what the younger posters think -- about pretty much anything -- but I remained surprised the old-timers bought into this high school shit in the first place. It will always only be a matter of time before NFL defensive minds figure out any gimmicky offense and stop it stone cold. New rules. Old rules. No rules.

The group of posters we had back in the 90's would have laughed their asses off at the idea of a Chip Kelly coaching in the NFL. They would have been horrified if that coach was in Philly.

Culture only matters in yogurt. Talent matters in professional sports. Player talent. Coaching talent. GM talent. I don't care if some of them are knuckleheads as long as they're talented knuckleheads. Chip Kelly can shove his smoothies and KKKooper up his ass.

yea what brand of Tampon do you use?

Please I'm as sick as the next guy about yesterday, but we all know you have just been waiting for a showing like this cunt about!

No thanks!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Please I'm as sick as the next guy about yesterday, but we all know you have just been waiting for a showing like this cunt about!

No thanks!
      haven't been waiting. I've been saying the same thing since Harry was hired. He's the worst coach since Kotite. Except Richie was better.
      Last edited by The Ref; 09-21-2015, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Even if you're right

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        No. I didn't think so. You can't say you weren't warned this was coming.

I couldn't care less what the younger posters think -- about pretty much anything -- but I remained surprised the old-timers bought into this high school shit in the first place. It will always only be a matter of time before NFL defensive minds figure out any gimmicky offense and stop it stone cold. New rules. Old rules. No rules.

The group of posters we had back in the 90's would have laughed their asses off at the idea of a Chip Kelly coaching in the NFL. They would have been horrified if that coach was in Philly.

Culture only matters in yogurt. Talent matters in professional sports. Player talent. Coaching talent. GM talent. I don't care if some of them are knuckleheads as long as they're talented knuckleheads. Chip Kelly can shove his smoothies and KKKooper up his ass.
        And Chip sucks (which I would wait to judge until a few more games in this year, despite, as Ells so eloquently put it, that "goatfuck" of a game yesterday), your post isn't about Chip and the Eagles, is it?
        DB

Comment

It's about the same thing all of Ref's posts are about.

Ref.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            And Chip sucks (which I would wait to judge until a few more games in this year, despite, as Ells so eloquently put it, that "goatfuck" of a game yesterday), your post isn't about Chip and the Eagles, is it?
            The post is about how old timers who should know better could have ever been bamboozled by this nonsense in the first place. I would expect the millennials to not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Comment

Just knew you and the other turd CCPete would

be chiming in with this bullshit today...it was BWAH a goatfuck for sure but I'm at least holding out hope that the team we saw in the second half vs. Atlanta is what we'll see more of

Comment

Try again
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I knew that asshole would be here crowin today.

Comment

As predictable as a Bradford check down.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah, why are you such a cunt?
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Try again
                        Sad. Same old morons. Keep giving your money and time to Lurie. People with half a brain would stop spending either on this bullshit. Glad I stopped paying and won't waste anymore beautiful Sunday's on it.
                        Last edited by The Ref; 09-21-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hehehehe.....I was going to stay away from brain dead Ref Ref

Sad. Same old morons. Keep giving your money and time to Lurie. People with half a brain would stop spending either on this bullshit. Glad I stopped paying and won't waste anymore beautiful Sunday's on it.
                          But I had to note:

Yo dipshit, when did you "stop paying" when there hasn't been football in LA for about a thousand years? Or did you mean you stopped paying little boys to go to bed with you and you're just spankng the old monkey all alone?
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You know what?

You should start a religion. Declare yourself the Prophet. Devalue people until they follow your path. I think you could make this work given the extent to which you are convinced of your own rectitude.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Chip, just that I don't think that's why you're posting.
                            DB

Comment

Its like Xmas morning for this dbag. Woke up early, stretched his fingers, and typed away with a shit eating grin I bet.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X