I'd take Foles over Bradford or Sanchez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stringer Bell View Post
    If you really think Bradford was playing that much better than Foles you need to stop sucking so much dick. It's obvious you must have nut in your eyes when you are watching the games.

We gonna handle this like businessmen and then later for that gangster bullshit.

Comment

Obviously you have not watched one second of a Rams game dick-weed, or an Eagles game for that matter.

Bradford IS a legit starting NFL QB who is getting better and better by the week.

Foles sucks donkey dick, can't throw worth shit, sloooooow as molasses and is more inaccurate than mr butt-fumbler!

Enjoy the shit that's left when Sam walks out on your tired ass this off season!

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
        Obviously you have not watched one second of a Rams game dick-weed, or an Eagles game for that matter.

Bradford IS a legit starting NFL QB who is getting better and better by the week.

Foles sucks donkey dick, can't throw worth shit, sloooooow as molasses and is more inaccurate than mr butt-fumbler!

Enjoy the shit that's left when Sam walks out on your tired ass this off season!
        Haha I live in St. Louis idiot so I have seen plenty of Foles and with the Sunday ticket I have seen plenty of Bradford. Get off your knees sometimes and come up for air. I don't think you are getting enough oxygen.

Comment

I'm not going chicken little. The realistic prediction (aside from my Super Bowl prediction) was a playoff game. And that's still realistic.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It doesn't matter who the quarterback is. You still have High School Harry as the coach and now GM. This franchise is going nowhere until Harry leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I'm not going chicken little. The realistic prediction (aside from my Super Bowl prediction) was a playoff game. And that's still realistic.
              Only because the division totally sucks. Still not going to happen. You've gone chicken dumb. Talk is cheap.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Sham Badford or Sham Bumford which is it?

nm

Comment

Yeah the second round pick is a real pork chop bone stuck in your throat now that we will have a shitty record.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I was with you until Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Ask yourself this question. If they don't resign Bradford, what the fuck is next year looking like if they had your precious 2nd round pick?

This board never fails to amaze me...

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                        Ask yourself this question. If they don't resign Bradford, what the fuck is next year looking like if they had your precious 2nd round pick?

This board never fails to amaze me...
                        You wouldn't be here for starters.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

BWAH!!! Look who shows up now!!!

...the TDuPont Bag of the Chip question!
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                          X