Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assume Chip is done this year

And you're King Jeffrey.

Who do you go with now? Some coordinator looking to move up? A former coach and current broadcaster? Some old has been waiting for his moment to give head coaching another shot?

I prefer experience. Carroll had two head coaching gigs before before being successful. Belichick had one. Dungy won in Indy after Tampa Bay. Gruden won in Tampa Bay after Oakland. Coughlin in NY after Jacksonville. There are probably more.

I'm tired of wunderkinds and college geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      And you're King Jeffrey.

Who do you go with now? Some coordinator looking to move up? A former coach and current broadcaster? Some old has been waiting for his moment to give head coaching another shot?
      Hot shot coordinator. Preferably defense.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Any specific names? McDermott maybe?

Comment

Rumblings out of NO is Payton could be gone after this season if it does not get any better. Thats someone who would interest me.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

And you're King Jeffrey.

Gruden is going to be everyone's first choice. But there are coordinators like Gase, McDermott and McDaniels who may get a call from Jeffrie.

Comment

And you're King Jeffrey.

McDermott
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

And you're King Jeffrey.

Who do you go with now?
                A freaking General Manager who is gonna put together a freaking front office.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Any specific names? McDermott maybe?
                  I don't follow on that level but I imagine the names will start popping up soon.

I would be okay with a previous HC with a track record too. John Harbaugh isn't in trouble, is he?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                    A freaking General Manager who is gonna put together a freaking front office.
                    Yeah, I think without a change there, the HC position is window dressing.

Comment

Yeah, I think without a change there, the HC position is window dressing.
                      Unfortunately Howie has a credible claim to be blameless. He'll stay.

Right now, the most important move is to dump Chump.

Comment

Matt Patricia for me

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Unfortunately Howie has a credible claim to be blameless. He'll stay.

Right now, the most important move is to dump Chump.
                          I don't think it automatically follows that Roseman moves back into personnel. He's been groomed for upper management. That would be a step back. He'll have a say in the next hire, though.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                            Matt Patricia for me
                            He'd be a solid choice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              I don't think it automatically follows that Roseman moves back into personnel. He's been groomed for upper management. That would be a step back. He'll have a say in the next hire, though.
                              True. Unfortunately I'm not even convinced Lurie will fire Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                              X