No announcement yet.

Amnesty for the Chip Shippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad he has one friend. He certainly has a mouth on him.

Started it? I wish I could take that credit I.E., gimme a break and tell your friend to calm down. He's been an asshole to several people, most notably terp
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You're easily becoming the worst poster on here. You were wrong and now you're trying to backtrack. Just shut up.

Comment

You're so hurt that you're on a charter member of the deportation squad

Comment

Why don't you bump your own thread again? How lame is that?

Comment

You should thank me for bringing you back from the dead

Comment

This thread didn't turn out how you hoped.

Comment

A wise man once cut someone down using the same line. Go to the wall, buhbye

Comment

Are you pissed that I'm bumping Maniac's thread and not one of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    This has been an shameful season for the board. We've never been kool-aid drinkers before. But the Cult of Kelly kept getting louder and more obnoxious as Chump made blunder after blunder. Even IronEagle was getting called out. Pathetic.
                    I remain perplexed that some of the old timers bought into Harry from the start. Hiring Kelly was something the Littlest Telemarketer would have done. We'd have all been in hysterics!

This guy went from being a 43 year-old offensive coordinator of New Hampshire to head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles in six years! Epic blunder. Peter Principle at its finest.

Comment

Bwahahaha!

the Bachelor Blower!
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                        This has nothing to do with Kelly.
                        Right, Kelly has nothing to do with this fiasco. Except for making every decision that created it.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Right, Kelly has nothing to do with this fiasco. Except for making every decision that created it.
                          You called it. Great job. Enjoy it.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                            You called it. Great job. Enjoy it.
                            You think Chip is the answer. You called it. Awesome job. Enjoy it.

I want a new coach.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You think Chip is the answer. You called it. Awesome job. Enjoy it.

I want a new coach.
                              I do? I was optimistic about Kelly and the Eagles over the summer. Quite an affront to a true fan like yourself, I know. I'm sorry it hasn't been working out. You don't seem to be.

But again, it's not about Kelly. You set yourself up to enjoy this season no matter what. Either you'd get to make an epic ITYS thread or you enjoy the Eagles success. Good for you.

Funny thing is, the Eagles may only be a game back tomorrow and they hold a tiebreaker over the division leader with a game to play. For your sake, I hope.you haven't jumped.the gun.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

You're forgetting the premise that he can't lose either way.

Or, do you believe he actually preferred failure maybe a little because he gets to unfairly think he's smarter than those who were optimistically waiting in the hope Kelly wasn't HS Harry?

Or, do you think he should only target those few who demanded blind loyalty to Kelly and is mistakenly identifying you (and others) as one of them?

I'm confused.
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X