It's kind of a pussy move...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's kind of a pussy move...

...for Laurie to brag about the Chip hire following his first year, and to be silent now. not looking for a shitcanning right now, but he needs to say something. Can't go all broadcast mode when times are good and into the bunker mentality now.
    Last edited by Irish George; 11-28-2015, 07:18 AM. Reason: Times are bad
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

What did you expect from him? He's barely better than Danny Snyder. Both have won the same # of titles as owners.

Well, Lurie won the one that matters most to him I guess: salary cap championships.

Comment

Gold Standard franchise

Comment

Lorie hasn't said anything?

Don't reporters have access to him? Is he just saying "no comment"? Lame
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No owner talks about their coach during the season. Especially when things aren't going well. It's bad form. He should either fire him or let him finish the season. Talking about it serves no purpose until after the season.

Do you want Lurie to give the phony "I support my coach" line? That would just piss people off thinking he isn't going to fire him when we all know he is if they lose out.

Dream scenario is if Tenn would actually entertain giving up - say a 2nd round draft pick - for the rights to coach Harry. Doubt that happens though. The Titans don't want a high school coach. Mariota is doing fine in a more traditional NFL offense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            No owner talks about their coach during the season. Especially when things aren't going well. It's bad form. He should either fire him or let him finish the season. Talking about it serves no purpose until after the season.

Do you want Lurie to give the phony "I support my coach" line? That would just piss people off thinking he isn't going to fire him when we all know he is if they lose out.
            That's not true. Jerry Jones and Jim Irsay are always attention-whoring when the team is in trouble. They are also awful owners.

That's why I'm fine with Lurie staying silent for the rest of the season, as long as he does what needs to be done after it ends.

Comment

Working...
            X