Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Lastly, how the FUCK does Al Morganti ever host a show as a fill in? He's the best WIP can do from 6-10 when Cataldi is out? I'd rather listen to Yanni
    Cataldi's been a host for decades and while he's got better radio acumen, the show isn't necessarily any worse when it's just Morganti and Rhea Hughes, etc. Those folks are the beneficiaries of little competition other than Preston and Steve, which kill them regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
      ...per crossingbroad.com
      what took so long? His show and personality was A$$

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        fuck him...its about time. they should bring back Tony Bruno!
        No bring back the KING

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Uh, k. I listened to the show every day. Bruno sucked on said show. Sorry.

Also, whoever made that meme is an idiot.
          Last edited by Melchior; 08-28-2016, 02:02 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

BRING BACK ESKIN DURING THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Cataldi's been a host for decades and while he's got better radio acumen, the show isn't necessarily any worse when it's just Morganti and Rhea Hughes, etc. Those folks are the beneficiaries of little competition other than Preston and Steve, which kill them regularly.
              Cataldi's shtick is tiresome, but he's still the best interviewer out of anybody on those two stations.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X