Nerlens Noel update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanley looking meh against white boy ball tonight
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Comment

He had a bad game. Look up Wiggins game last year against Stanford (in the 2nd round no less). I'll still take him on the Sixers.

Dekker was terrific, he's a rich mans Chandler Parsons.

Comment

He really came on after MCW trade

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Unfortunately I have been unable to watch a Sixers game all season because they have been so bad. Sounds like they may have some potentially good players.

Interested in hearing more about Noel.
          Amazing turnaround. Playing with a lot more fire
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            Bang it here to and play the NBA lottery! It took me 9 time for the Sixers to draft number one!

They are sitting sweet no matter what, but hell... take Okafor!

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2015/mockdraft
            I just ran this, and the Sixers got the 6th and 7th picks? Dafuq?

I didn't know it was possible the Sixers could do worse than 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              If you dont wanna take Stanley or one of the PG and you can take Okafor. Then you can decide if you want to dump Embid or Okafor for a known entity that you feel is a better piece
              I hear you but you only have so many minutes to play each Big. Playing two them at the same time can be a liability if you don't have one who can hit a mid range jumper for floor spacing.

I suspect this is one reason MCW was traded this year. They plan to draft a PG and did not want the rookie to sit on the bench or to take minutes--and trade value--from MCW.

The Phils are in that situation. Both Ryan H and Paps are blocking younger players during a rebuild.

If the Sixers get lucky and get the #1 or #2 picks they could start negotiating trades with other teams before draft day. This might be for a young player or picks.

Comment

What young player is Ryan Howard blocking? Don't give me Franco, because he's looked horrible this ST and if he was that necessary to get big league playing time, fuck Cody Asche and play Franco.

Howard isn't the same player he once was and he should be moved, but there's no stud 1B he's blocking like Thome was with Ryan.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 03-28-2015, 11:33 PM.

Comment

You dont know what you are talking about
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    You dont know what you are talking about
                    Please elaborate. I'm not at all bashing your post. I understand the theory that you take the best available player. All I'm saying is that you make it more difficult to make one of the three C's trade-able since they will get fewer minutes each. The fewer minutes could also mean slower growth.

Getting Okafor would be interesting since he can shoot. Does he play the 4 on O? Can Noel defend the 4 and therefore allow the two to coexist productively? We'll get to see since Noel is due to start at the 4 today.

I don't hate R Howard. I dislike that his approach at the plate is typically detrimental to the good of the team. I don't like me-first players.

Comment

You really know nothing and try to cover it up by writing more. The length of your posts does not make them better.

I've spent time with Ryan Howard both in and out of baseball. Ryan is one of the most unselfish people I've ever met, professionally or personally and the opposite of me-first. Stop trying and stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        You really know nothing and try to cover it up by writing more. The length of your posts does not make them better.

I've spent time with Ryan Howard both in and out of baseball. Ryan is one of the most unselfish people I've ever met, professionally or personally and the opposite of me-first. Stop trying and stop posting.
                        He had the most strike outs in baseball.
                        Slugging % was not in the top 100.
                        What return did the team get for his at bats?

What are the chances that Howard could outperform a platoon of Ruff (.295/.392/.525 vs lefties) & someone who can hit RHP?

You are welcome to provide some statistic or something resembling a fact to support your opinion.

Comment

I point out how he's not "me-first" which was your main point and you of course respond with more long winded douchebaggery.

Please just go away, you're absolutely horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                            I hear you but you only have so many minutes to play each Big. Playing two them at the same time can be a liability if you don't have one who can hit a mid range jumper for floor spacing.

I suspect this is one reason MCW was traded this year. They plan to draft a PG and did not want the rookie to sit on the bench or to take minutes--and trade value--from MCW.

The Phils are in that situation. Both Ryan H and Paps are blocking younger players during a rebuild.

If the Sixers get lucky and get the #1 or #2 picks they could start negotiating trades with other teams before draft day. This might be for a young player or picks.
                            Exactly trade the pick for player or or picks to move down a few spots and still get your PG

Comment

Working...
                            X