Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

way to trash another great city

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    There is one city that is worse than New York, where the people are ruder and FAR more obnoxious to strangers -- people visiting from other areas who have never been there and might have to ask a question.

Pittsburgh. I'd go back to New York to see a Broadway show or some of the other tourist destinations, but Pittsburgh?

Only because our oldest granddaughter will be attending Pitt starting in the fall.

Heaven help me, however, if I have to ask directions.
    I have had some of the most fun times in my life hanging in the 'Burgh.

You know nothing.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

bwah

I bet you stood behind a nozzle of full spray
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Swish! And it counts!!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not ALL Of Its Inhabitants

Present company, other Board Brothers who reside there, their families and other loved ones, are exempt.
          Last edited by Kelly Green; 03-29-2015, 05:30 PM.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Trust Me

Living on THIS side of the sound wall sure as hell beats trying to live on the OTHER side of the sound wall.

Think about it.

Comment

Damn Straight

When you're trying to walk into a room that looks and feels like the inside of a furnace, having the nozzle full open is the cardinal rule.

Comment

Amazing. Right over your head.

"I love when the nozzle is full open. Cardinal rule."- KG
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Sent an answer

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  will do
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Consider Yourself Lucky

You weren't there -- I was.

Comment

I Don't Joke About Fires Or The People Who Fight Them

Period!

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        You people who treat the city as a theme park are disgusting.

At least Kelly Green is up front with his hatred of the city and its inhabitants.

Comment

Liar, liar

... pants on fire.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...47&postcount=8
                          Last edited by slag; 03-30-2015, 04:09 PM.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I moved out to Pittsburgh in November. Living north in cranberry township. The people here are generally very nice...but there are some shitbags here and there.

The accent kills me. Up at this little brew pub and this lady at the bar is talking loudly, "hey, yinz see the new mike and mawly?"

fantastic.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I had a bunch of pittsburgh area friends when I went to my beloved Penn State

Just regular guys. KG is nuts.

The one thing that always got me was instead of saying the correct "soda", they called it "pop". ridiculous!
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

How long ago was this? I looked into being a volunteer 7 or 8 years ago. You passed a physical and completed the exam requirements? Something seems a little fishy to me...
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X