Fruh-gee-lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruh-gee-lee

It must be Italian for the Cowboys didn’t make the playoffs.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Not a finga...of the cowboys will be touching a football in January!

Comment

Watched the 8PM Showing. Laugh so freaking hard at the old man.

I’ve seen this movie 50x minimum. Wasn’t til tonight that I realized it was a ricocheted BB off the metal sign that caused ralphie to fall and get that bump. Always thought it was the butt of the B.B. gun hitting him in the face after he shot. Like he didn’t realize what tremendous KICK an authentic red rider possessed.

Literally felt like my entire world got turned upside down.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-25-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

When the lamp breaks is the best movie scene of all time, the dad needed an Oscar for that scene alone.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Deck the hars

with bars of horree ... fa ra ra ra ra ... ra ra ra ra

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X