X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The bottom line it doesn't matter what your credentials are"

"I'm the chief of police of this city"

That sums up the attitude.

An NFL game is a minor thing but I can think of a lot of situations where that could be a problem.

Pretty sure this is a pissing match.

Honestly really need to hear more about the injuries this paraplegic suffered. The cop press conference seemed like a bunch of bullshit
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Bennett strikes me as a bit of a knucklehead but I agree that there is something odd about this whole thing on law enforcement's end. Looks like they are taking an opportunity to teach Bennett a lesson after the Vegas thing.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Jilted cowboys fan taking marching orders from Jerruh.

Comment

The chief mentions a police officer who witnessed the incident and tried to talk to Bennett.

If it was so egregious, why wouldnt that office attempt to track him down right then ( call in reinforcements if necessary) and arrest Bennett?

This is law enforcement and Texas at its very best.

Also on a side note ... “The victim was in a heavy motorized chair. The chair didn’t flip over, but it rolled back”

My first thought was ... she had to drop that thing down to neutral. It’s like this case...a stupid random though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          The chief mentions a police officer who witnessed the incident and tried to talk to Bennett.

If it was so egregious, why wouldnt that office attempt to track him down right then ( call in reinforcements if necessary) and arrest Bennett?

This is law enforcement and Texas at its very best.

Also on a side note ... “The victim was in a heavy motorized chair. The chair didn’t flip over, but it rolled back”

My first thought was ... she had to drop that thing down to neutral. It’s like this case...a stupid random though.

Also isn't what the chief said is along the lines of "my credentials trump your credentials" ? Pissing match.
          --------

Comment

Not sure about your police work there Lou ... he wasn't on the Eagles until recently and, despite the head-scratching tardiness of their investigation/grand jury presentation, that process started a good while before the trade
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

“We’re from Texas. ...You don’t come to Texas and embarrass us

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              "I'm the chief of police of this city"

That sums up the attitude.

An NFL game is a minor thing but I can think of a lot of situations where that could be a problem.

Pretty sure this is a pissing match.

Honestly really need to hear more about the injuries this paraplegic suffered. The cop press conference seemed like a bunch of bullshit
              on our home turf, right guys?”

Well yeeha. Don’t mess with Texas.

That Brady jersey fiasco was the only blemish in the SB but he makes sure to throw the NFL security under the bus because locker rooms are their responsibility.

This video sums up the attitude nicely. It’s all about image. Maybe that was partly why this incident was swept under the rug and then actively worked on three weeks after the Bennett / Vegas issue took place.

Comment

I think some higher power like a Texas congressman/team owner wanted to make a federal case out of this just because of his past. Witch Hunt & Fake News at its best!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Nice timing too.

Eagles are 2018 LII SUPER BOWL WORLD CHAMPIONS and Dallas is hosting a draft in less that 30 day.

Gotta think Texans would rather hear more talk about Bennett...

Comment

yeah, tough call here. i don't care about some book bennett wrote, or how he felt while being chased by police (it's probably pretty scary). but i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on everything. if you stop giving him the benefit of the doubt, then there's a somewhat concerning pattern of behavior.

but there are a bunch of things i don't get here. why would a guy with an all access pass be directed to locked doors? and how did he forcibly enter through them? why was this not deemed arrest-worthy at the time?

i also fail to believe there aren't cameras running everywhere at all times during the super bowl. there has to be video evidence if this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      on our home turf, right guys?”

Well yeeha. Don’t mess with Texas.

That Brady jersey fiasco was the only blemish in the SB but he makes sure to throw the NFL security under the bus because locker rooms are their responsibility.

This video sums up the attitude nicely. It’s all about image. Maybe that was partly why this incident was swept under the rug and then actively worked on three weeks after the Bennett / Vegas issue took place.

This guy is a clown, IMO
                      --------

Comment

I’m sure over the course of a year, plaintiffs and the investigative side “found” the dead space were the incident accord.

Comment

Wait, what's next?!?

Michael Bennett stole Tom Brady's jersey!
                          --------

Comment

After the Zeke Elliott fiasco between Jerruh and Goodell, I can’t imagine Bennett being afforded the opportunity to push this case past the entire season.

I can see Goodell having to impose a suspension. Suspension without pay is the really punishment here.

Don’t mess with Texas.

Comment

Working...
                            X