Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Phils dig up Andy Musser for radio color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Phils dig up Andy Musser for radio color?

Jordan is brutal.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Kruk is damn good as the tv color guy
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yeah, TV is great. But I’m the past I really enjoyed mowing the lawn while listening to Larry Anderson.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

For some reason, the Kevins this year seems like a tryout. However, it's stupid because Franzke won't develop any chemistry with any of them. I think I like Fransden the best, but I really haven't listened a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Kruk is damn good as the tv color guy
          When Kruk and Schmidt get going on something, it's a hoot, especially when the product on the field is less than great. They have that dry humor that guys like Whitey and LA could deliver.

Comment

Frandsen is by far the best.

Comment

Schmidt has that "Get off my lawn!" vibe, and Kruk is just unrefined and honest. I love them.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think he did some work in San Diego before coming here - that polish probably helps a little.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Schmidt has that "Get off my lawn!" vibe, and Kruk is just unrefined and honest. I love them.
                  I love Schmidt, because you know he's going to say something insane at some point, and not that #metoo crap he's mentioned already

Comment

Working...
                  X